Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Again,
What brand is it?
What brand is it?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Look at you, Mr. Big Shot. Trying to hijack this thread. Where do you get off?1100rider_imp said:OK, now that I have a lot of opinions on whether a gear indicator is good or bad and a few other things that are not on the subject, lets get back to the original question please. For those of us that have or bought one, where and how did you mount it? I have one that is plug and play but would like some ideas on how and where to mount it. Thanks
And because he's in Australia your pic is likely to be upside down.The ferret_imp said:Hey Cormanus, can you snap a pic for him? (Cormanus is in Australia so he is probably sleeping right now lol)
And because he's in Australia your pic is likely to be upside down.gossman_imp said:And because he's in Australia your pic is likely to be upside down.The ferret_imp said:Hey Cormanus, can you snap a pic for him? (Cormanus is in Australia so he is probably sleeping right now lol)



So...are you saying that, if a feller wanted, he could continue the calibration process to show a 6th gear on the indicator even though he's only got a 5 speed? If so, that's reason enough for me to buy this thing!Cormanus_imp said:You poor things. Move down under and we'll help you with things like translations and conversions.
The video is about calibrating the thing once you've got it plugged in. I don't think you have to do all that heroic stuff with the throttle. Just put the bike on the centre stand, put it in gear, let out the clutch and, when the indicator registers, change gear. When you get to 5 (for those of us with early models) you're done.
I wasn't asleep Ferret, although I should have been. I was lying in bed listening to the remnants of tropical cyclone Marcia passing by.
It's stopped raining for the moment (we've had 370mm or 14.6 inches of the stuff in the past 2 days) so I'll go and snap some photos of how to install the GPDS-H01 and post them a wee bit later for you.
Because I think you all need the practice, this time I'll skip all the hard work I usually do to make sure the pictures are correctly oriented for Northern Hemisphere folk. Give you something to do in the long, snowy days! :beerchug:
Undecider, when are you planning to visit Down Under, or is it yet to be decided?![]()

