Gauging interest: An Official CB1100 Forum Calendar

Thread starter
Thread starter
You'll notice that there isn't a single DLX featured in this entire calendar and I personally blame A-man for not sending a picture of his perpetually spotless DLX for me to use. It's too late now, but maybe next year.
 
Will we be able to use Zelle to pay for the calendars? I'm probably ordering 2 of them and Zelle would be easiest...for Cheryl (I can manage to successfully use PayPal about 4 out of 10 times, so she doesn't let me loose with money transferring apps)
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Will we be able to use Zelle to pay for the calendars? I'm probably ordering 2 of them and Zelle would be easiest...for Cheryl (I can manage to successfully use PayPal about 4 out of 10 times, so she doesn't let me loose with money transferring apps)
Zelle should work. I can set it up through my bank. It just takes time I think. Theres some kind of approval period.
 
Dang MTC. Even I can do Paypal and have only ever used it twice. Once just he other day to Gman. And its been YEARS since I did it. They made it so easy I can do it. :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Dang MTC. Even I can do Paypal and have only ever used it twice. Once just he other day to Gman. And its been YEARS since I did it. They made it so easy I can do it. :)
You can thank Elon Musk for that. Not bad for the ol' 315 x billionaire.
 
Lovely work, MrP. Let me know how much and how to pay ...
 
Wow! Nicely done, MR. P! So you say no DLX!?...early vote for somebody's rain drenched '14 for the month of April.

I asked for one, but I'm thinking another would do nice as a Christmas present. Sign me up for 2...and if you have leftovers, I may take a 3rd. But maybe some other forum members will decide they want one, in which case I'd defer to them.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Will we be able to use Zelle to pay for the calendars? I'm probably ordering 2 of them and Zelle would be easiest...for Cheryl (I can manage to successfully use PayPal about 4 out of 10 times, so she doesn't let me loose with money transferring apps)
Zelle should work. I can set it up through my bank. It just takes time I think. Theres some kind of approval period.
Zelle should work. I can set it up through my bank. It just takes time I think. Theres some kind of approval period.
While PayPal works, if Zelle is an option that would be better for both parties since they don't charge any fees, unlike PayPal. If you manage to get that setup, that would be great! :banana:
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:

Look at Novermber again. Veteran's Day appears on Tuesday, Nov 22...

Internet says Vet's Day for 2022 is Friday, Nov. 11.

Too late to change?
 
Yeah, it is Nov. 11

Was originally Armistice Day. WWI and all you know.
 
Thread starter
Good catch! Nope. Its not too late at all. Somebody else caught another typo in one of the quotes as well, so I've got it fixed. Thanks for looking out!
 
Maybe include Passover in April.
The “snow” pic I submitted might look better if it could be cropped to include the stoplight. A bit picky, I know. I understand if that won’t work.

Everything ekes is awesome.
 
Back
Top