Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think I have fixed it. I opened up access. Let me know if not.Lord Popgun_imp said:Pics say to log into Google drive.
(+1) Nice find Gone.Nachodaddy_imp said:That fender looks pretty good. Might need a little tweaking, but can't see any major scratches or dents.

Lord Popgun_imp said:Not to steal your thunder Azika, but I had the same thing happen in August. I didn’t say anything as I didn’t want PB giving me a hard time. He will now though
Here are some shots of the fender
[url=https://app.photobucket.com/u/everettmclendon/a/a8b5b03b-ad65-49a1-a3d0-f45df1fc2c20/p/6f901ad1-9ee5-4081-b889-70e4e3b4cd47]
[url=https://app.photobucket.com/u/everettmclendon/a/a8b5b03b-ad65-49a1-a3d0-f45df1fc2c20/p/44647f03-c0d6-4f00-8ff7-0b42bbb7e620]
Note the bike pic. The fender had been removed on the road side and we just set it back on for that pic. I was at a stop sign behind a big Transit van and he backed up . His plastic valence rode over the top of the tire and under the fender. Then the fender hit his metal bumper and bent up. Just as I was about to bail off the bike he stopped. The bike was stuck and could not fall over. Took 3 of us to pull it out. We took the fender off as it was binding.
If you look you can see I have a fork brace and it bent there, tearing the fender off its mount.
No other damage. He paid me and I made out as I had a bumper from an old forum member ACK-CB11. Thanks ACK!! I swapped over the mud guard and checked fork alignment and bolted the fender on and was back in the saddle.

Lord Popgun_imp said:Not to steal your thunder Azika, but I had the same thing happen in August. I didn’t say anything as I didn’t want PB giving me a hard time. He will now though
Here are some shots of the fender
[url=https://app.photobucket.com/u/everettmclendon/a/a8b5b03b-ad65-49a1-a3d0-f45df1fc2c20/p/6f901ad1-9ee5-4081-b889-70e4e3b4cd47]
[url=https://app.photobucket.com/u/everettmclendon/a/a8b5b03b-ad65-49a1-a3d0-f45df1fc2c20/p/44647f03-c0d6-4f00-8ff7-0b42bbb7e620]
Note the bike pic. The fender had been removed on the road side and we just set it back on for that pic. I was at a stop sign behind a big Transit van and he backed up . His plastic valence rode over the top of the tire and under the fender. Then the fender hit his metal bumper and bent up. Just as I was about to bail off the bike he stopped. The bike was stuck and could not fall over. Took 3 of us to pull it out. We took the fender off as it was binding.
If you look you can see I have a fork brace and it bent there, tearing the fender off its mount.
No other damage. He paid me and I made out as I had a bumper from an old forum member ACK-CB11. Thanks ACK!! I swapped over the mud guard and checked fork alignment and bolted the fender on and was back in the saddle.
i have one from a 2014 PM meAzika_imp said:Hello, I recently had someone back into my CB at work and dented/bent the front fender(luckily the only damage done). Are there less expensive than OEM options for replacement?
Any advice is appreciated!
I messaged them and will see what they say. My bike is black but if the price is right this might be my option. I was hoping for something aftermarket and relatively inexpensive that would fit but I'm sure that's going to be tough to find.Gone in 60_imp said:I tabbed parts for CB1100 on Craig's, so saw it this morning. It's not too far from me if you need an assist.
I messaged them and will see what they say. My bike is black but if the price is right this might be my option. I was hoping for something aftermarket and relatively inexpensive that would fit but I'm sure that's going to be tough to find.Azika_imp said:I messaged them and will see what they say. My bike is black but if the price is right this might be my option. I was hoping for something aftermarket and relatively inexpensive that would fit but I'm sure that's going to be tough to find.Gone in 60_imp said:I tabbed parts for CB1100 on Craig's, so saw it this morning. It's not too far from me if you need an assist.
Thanks for all the support!