Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This forum only allows small pic attachments I haven't figured out how to get around that limitation. It bounces pics from my iPhone every time. But if you "click" on my thumbnail you get full sizeInline4_imp said:Looks great!!!
One of the coolest CBs I've seen. Can you post a larger pic?
Jim
I bought a used set of Japan market bodywork from Samurider. With the Vesco fairing its a one-of-a-kind. They also sold me the lower Honda handlebars (pre-drilled), plus the seat.The Spaceman_imp said:I should know this, but how did you wind up with a black '13?
It looks amazing.
I bought a used set of Japan market bodywork from Samurider. With the Vesco fairing its a one-of-a-kind. They also sold me the lower Honda handlebars (pre-drilled), plus the seat.736cc_imp said:I bought a used set of Japan market bodywork from Samurider. With the Vesco fairing its a one-of-a-kind. They also sold me the lower Honda handlebars (pre-drilled), plus the seat.The Spaceman_imp said:I should know this, but how did you wind up with a black '13?
It looks amazing.
+1 on the turtlewax ICE... The stuff is goooodd..!12cb96vfr_imp said:looks awesome!
turtle wax ice, the BEST I've ever used, that stuff is magic!!!!
I wonder about the Vesco fairing - can you get it new said:It hasn't been made since 1979 or so. Which is interesting in that a 35 year old fairing complements a new bike thats retro. They show on ebay once in a while, usually from a BMW. The frame brackets are off Vetter fairings. I used a 1980 GS1000 bracket and cut then re-welded it. The oil cooler was the most difficult part to fit.
Here's the Vesco fairing on my 1982 Sabre back in the day
+1 on that sentiment, that look is great.Cormanus_imp said:For those who don't want to click to show the attachment ...
The bike looks fantastic.