Forum Website Issues

TCinNC_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Is anybody else having issues with the site besides me? I’m not sure how to describe it, when the site loads none of the usual color is there, all emojis are words, etc. It’s difficult to look at posts, this is the second time in the past two days...
 
Occasionally, and it happened this morning, I get a MyBB SQL error or MyBB server not found messages. I just wait a little while and try again. I guess the hosting service has problems sometimes.
 
TCinNC, how are you accessing the forum—phone, tablet, PC—and what browser? Not that I can help. I'm just curious.
 
Yep my iPad is showing what you described, been that way for a few days now. Would like it back to normal.
 
Obleo, if you're running the most current iPad software, try turning the iPad off and the on again. If you're not running the latest version of the OS, try updating it. My iPad is showing the forum without problems.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
TCinNC, how are you accessing the forum—phone, tablet, PC—and what browser? Not that I can help. I'm just curious.
I’m using an IPad with the latest IOS, today everything seems to be ok...
 
Sounds like the transfer of the trailing parts of web-page paraphernalia is timing out.

Find web-site performance test web service or application program applicable to your OS/browset/location and test the site that misbehaves and several other. If there is significant difference between them, this would confirm my speculation of what is causing the malfunction you describe. If the situation persists, misbehaving site operator and your ISP should be notified.
 
Not working still , just updated both iPhone and iPad at considerable inconvenience . I think the problem lies in this forums software. Guess this is the new normal.
 
I've had no issues on my PC (Google Chrome) I-pad (Safari) or Samsung Galaxy Tablet
 
I have had this (or a similar) issue in the past, I think on an iPad. It resolved, but I can’t remember why.

Rotor, is the software or test site easy for a non tech to find and use?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I have had this (or a similar) issue in the past, I think on an iPad. It resolved, but I can’t remember why.

Rotor, is the software or test site easy for a non tech to find and use?
Pm sent
 
Much appreciated. Thanks.
 
It was just abnormal and then right now is OK with my Chrome...I see that from time to time, yesterday as well. Don't know, not my strong field:-/
 
Yeah ... I've seen it before, but not for a while. Restarting the browser and the computer has made no difference.
 
Cool. Brings the zoom back to unity (100%).

<Ctrl><-> will increase (zoom out) the Forum "desktop" size, and <Ctrl><+> will decrease it (zoom in).
 
Back
Top