the Ferret
Road warrior
T shirts are like CB's.. Some prefer the 13, some prefer the 14 dlx and some prefer the 14 std. No way to make everyone happy. Your odds of making everyone happy are 1 in 3 lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
No motorcycle graphics ? I get the no RLET part. No E, LOL that explains why Google didn't auto fill.....The ferret_imp said:The more generic the better. If you put rlets or rlet racing on them there are people that don't have or want rlets. just:
CB1100forum.com
across the left breast on the front and
CB1100 Forum Rally
Great Smoky Mountains
May 28-31, 2015
(Note no "e" in Smoky)
Centered on the back
That would be as safe as you could get
We can always design a forum shirt for all members later, that has nothing to do with rally.
.


Why not make a t-shirt depicting all 3 models?The ferret_imp said:T shirts are like CB's.. Some prefer the 13, some prefer the 14 dlx and some prefer the 14 std. No way to make everyone happy. Your odds of making everyone happy are 1 in 3 lol

That's one reason I used the concept sketch in my first mock ups. It applies to all models.The ferret_imp said:T shirts are like CB's.. Some prefer the 13, some prefer the 14 dlx and some prefer the 14 std. No way to make everyone happy. Your odds of making everyone happy are 1 in 3 lol

That sketch came from Honda's official site and are the highest resolution versions that I know of.Chapomis_imp said:I can design generic as far as the bike graphics go. Help with pictures of that will be appreciated. I liked the concept drawing that was posted earlier, but not sure where it came from, would need a good copy.
I called Custom Ink and got more info. Everyone can pay on-line and choose their size and color. My design was for a medium to dark shirt with white print (If anyone wants a light colored shirt with black print there is a minimum of 6 shirts for a separate run, doesn't have to be same person). I'm going for red myself (DLX) but thought the guys with black beauties might want black shirts, nice option. To make this work all orders would have to be in by May 11th for them to ship to me and I will bring them to NC. For those not attending I can ship them to individuals for cost of postage. For 30 shirts they came in at about $15 each. For an extra $4.50 you can get your name on the sleeve.
So now all I need is design input. Some mentioned using the Forum banner, but that only has Red and White bikes, so I think I should nix that ? don't want to dis the Black Beauties.
Empty, when the design is all set everyone will be able to order any color they like.EmptySea_imp said:I'm with Ferret on this. Although, if you wanted to have a catch phrase (like the Mini group has with "Minis on the Mountain"), you could add it to the back below CB1100 Forum Rally.
"RLETs Get Together" or "RLETs Ride!" of course, I'm a sucker for a good pun, or even a bad one, which is affecting my thought process right now.
I would probably buy one if the t-shirt was black. I look bad in red...I look great ON red.
Also, I'm not partial to having a picture of the bike on the shirt, but I'm just one opinion. Thanks for putting this together, Chap and I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome.![]()
That's one reason I used the concept sketch in my first mock ups. It applies to all models.JPX_imp said:That's one reason I used the concept sketch in my first mock ups. It applies to all models.The ferret_imp said:T shirts are like CB's.. Some prefer the 13, some prefer the 14 dlx and some prefer the 14 std. No way to make everyone happy. Your odds of making everyone happy are 1 in 3 lol
That sketch came from Honda's official site and are the highest resolution versions that I know of.Chapomis_imp said:I can design generic as far as the bike graphics go. Help with pictures of that will be appreciated. I liked the concept drawing that was posted earlier, but not sure where it came from, would need a good copy.
I called Custom Ink and got more info. Everyone can pay on-line and choose their size and color. My design was for a medium to dark shirt with white print (If anyone wants a light colored shirt with black print there is a minimum of 6 shirts for a separate run, doesn't have to be same person). I'm going for red myself (DLX) but thought the guys with black beauties might want black shirts, nice option. To make this work all orders would have to be in by May 11th for them to ship to me and I will bring them to NC. For those not attending I can ship them to individuals for cost of postage. For 30 shirts they came in at about $15 each. For an extra $4.50 you can get your name on the sleeve.
So now all I need is design input. Some mentioned using the Forum banner, but that only has Red and White bikes, so I think I should nix that ? don't want to dis the Black Beauties.
Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.|Honda Global Corporate Website
http://powersports.honda.com/experience/articles/090111c0811ac096.aspx

That sketch came from Honda's official site and are the highest resolution versions that I know of.Chapomis_imp said:I can design generic as far as the bike graphics go. Help with pictures of that will be appreciated. I liked the concept drawing that was posted earlier, but not sure where it came from, would need a good copy.
I called Custom Ink and got more info. Everyone can pay on-line and choose their size and color. My design was for a medium to dark shirt with white print (If anyone wants a light colored shirt with black print there is a minimum of 6 shirts for a separate run, doesn't have to be same person). I'm going for red myself (DLX) but thought the guys with black beauties might want black shirts, nice option. To make this work all orders would have to be in by May 11th for them to ship to me and I will bring them to NC. For those not attending I can ship them to individuals for cost of postage. For 30 shirts they came in at about $15 each. For an extra $4.50 you can get your name on the sleeve.
So now all I need is design input. Some mentioned using the Forum banner, but that only has Red and White bikes, so I think I should nix that ? don't want to dis the Black Beauties.
).
