Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You don't need to do this. I can copy and paste them into a new draft on this side. I just didn't want to miss something obvious.Nothing in a draft status will port over because it is not a thread or post. However, I am sure we can find a way. Let me check into it tonight. More to follow. David
Please see your message box. Your drafts are there. The event this year was incredible. We are all looking forward to your final report. DavidYou don't need to do this. I can copy and paste them into a new draft on this side. I just didn't want to miss something obvious.
What exactly do you mean, @Pete in PA? Are you thinking of a tag on the user's avatar or something?
Like this. Very handy when speed reading a thread.What exactly do you mean, @Pete in PA? Are you thinking of a tag on the user's avatar or something?
Like this. Very handy when speed reading a thread.
Say I start a thread, 10 posts later I comment in the thread again, my post says thread starter.I think what Pete in PA wants is for the original post in a thread to be quoted at the start of each subsequent thread. I don't think that's the same as a list of authors of posts in the thread.
I think what Pete in PA wants is for the original post in a thread to be quoted at the start of each subsequent thread. I don't think that's the same as a list of authors of posts in the thread.


That's it!@Pete in PA is the member we want to hear from, but that looks to me like what was requested. Well done!

Thank You!!