Fairing

Jurlie_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Jurlie_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
Jurlie_imp said:
Randy B_imp said:
7ce492aa13b861aee9993e3241ee7502.jpg


e3d1f6b07187959d10a5857f7e3f2046.jpg


ecd73a9cd38aabc075f926df4f483ddf.jpg


d83c26425ce840badd293e8983a60252.jpg
Hi Randy! How it feels at higher speeds like 80-90mph (noise, buffeting)?
It pricey but looks supercool. If it does the job -- this is the best choice I think.
0011bc_imp said:
i like my EMGO
Hi 0011bc! How it feels at higher speeds like 80-90mph (noise, buffeting)?
Hi Randy! How it feels at higher speeds like 80-90mph (noise, buffeting)?
It pricey but looks supercool. If it does the job -- this is the best choice I think.
I don't think the tall windscreen is available anymore. You'll have to contact Takashi at Samurider about it.

But I can cruise at whatever speed and not worry about it.
I’ve contacted mr. Takese and he says they have some remainders of tinted tall screen in stock. So I need to evaluate if it worth that money...
I’ve contacted mr. Takese and he says they have some remainders of tinted tall screen in stock. So I need to evaluate if it worth that money... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm quite happy with how it works for me.
YMMV
Just realized we live close to each other. Is it possible for us to meet (if you still own this bike)?
Just realized we live close to each other. Is it possible for us to meet (if you still own this bike)?
I have no issues with that, but I haven't been on the bike for a while because my hip has been bothering me. If you want to come down this way you are more than welcome to.
 
Jurlie, I meant just the touring shield.

I have a Road Comet with tinted shield and 2 spare clear shields and a clear touring shield. Due to a miscommunication with Mr. T I ended up with all that. But I don’t know what I paid for each item. Just the total.

Anyway, sometimes I think about selling the touring shield, but don’t know what to ask.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Jurlie, I meant just the touring shield.

I have a Road Comet with tinted shield and 2 spare clear shields and a clear touring shield. Due to a miscommunication with Mr. T I ended up with all that. But I don’t know what I paid for each item. Just the total.

Anyway, sometimes I think about selling the touring shield, but don’t know what to ask.
Quote:Tinted, tall touring screen: 3000 yen
this is from his mail. But this must be the price difference between regular clear (which is default) and tinted touring screen.
I don't have any better info.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Jurlie, I meant just the touring shield.

I have a Road Comet with tinted shield and 2 spare clear shields and a clear touring shield. Due to a miscommunication with Mr. T I ended up with all that. But I don’t know what I paid for each item. Just the total.

Anyway, sometimes I think about selling the touring shield, but don’t know what to ask.
I sold mine for $100+shipping. I think it was a fair deal for both parties.
 
Thanks Bheezy. I’ll go with that if I ever sell it.
 
Back
Top