Randy B
Road warrior
Just realized we live close to each other. Is it possible for us to meet (if you still own this bike)?Jurlie_imp said:Just realized we live close to each other. Is it possible for us to meet (if you still own this bike)?Randy B_imp said:I’ve contacted mr. Takese and he says they have some remainders of tinted tall screen in stock. So I need to evaluate if it worth that money...Jurlie_imp said:I’ve contacted mr. Takese and he says they have some remainders of tinted tall screen in stock. So I need to evaluate if it worth that money...Randy B_imp said:Hi Randy! How it feels at higher speeds like 80-90mph (noise, buffeting)?Jurlie_imp said:Hi Randy! How it feels at higher speeds like 80-90mph (noise, buffeting)?Randy B_imp said:
It pricey but looks supercool. If it does the job -- this is the best choice I think.
Hi 0011bc! How it feels at higher speeds like 80-90mph (noise, buffeting)?0011bc_imp said:i like my EMGO
It pricey but looks supercool. If it does the job -- this is the best choice I think.
I don't think the tall windscreen is available anymore. You'll have to contact Takashi at Samurider about it.
But I can cruise at whatever speed and not worry about it.
I'm quite happy with how it works for me.
YMMV
I have no issues with that, but I haven't been on the bike for a while because my hip has been bothering me. If you want to come down this way you are more than welcome to.
