ECU READY TO SHIP

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Took out the ECU today, waiting for info on how to proceed. Spoke with my local dealer who will expedite the flash. I will keep you all posted and updated on how things are going. :thumbsup:
 
Cool best of luck Steve, and to say many are paying attention would be an understatement.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
What's the estimated turn around time? Will you have significant down time?

My fears would be a) lost in post b) lost in post on return, or c) fried by reflash and rendered scrap.


Either way I think my Dixie will remain 'slow' until these brave pioneers have trodden the new ground.

Honda should never have put us in this position!
 
Tortuga_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
What's the estimated turn around time? Will you have significant down time?

My fears would be a) lost in post b) lost in post on return, or c) fried by reflash and rendered scrap.


Either way I think my Dixie will remain 'slow' until these brave pioneers have trodden the new ground.

Honda should never have put us in this position!

Doesn't affect me..but AGREED
 
eakngcobra_imp said:
What happened to your ECU? What has Honda done to us?
Lol, ok trigger for your benefit...

The OP is sending his ECU off to be zooced up.

I was squirming at what could go wrong, and cursing Honda for limiting the CB.

Ferret agreed but stated it wouldn't matter to him because he's old and slow.

Got it Trig? :beerchug:
 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
What's the estimated turn around time? Will you have significant down time?
I'm waiting on a response I will not send it until my local dealer has the file, its real easy to take in and out
 
eakngcobra_imp said:
What happened to your ECU? What has Honda done to us?

CIP is going to send his ECU in for a reflash to eliminate the rev limiters in all the gears and the speed limiter which is part of our ECUs from the factory

And I am old and admittedly slower than I used to be
 
Good luck, CIP57. We're all interested in what happens.
 
What? He's having his testicles replaced with an artificial implant spun off by Honda from their "Asimo" robotics project? Why does he have to ship his existing testes, can't they just swap them out locally?
 
Yep..definitly quit drinking Spaceman.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
What? He's having his testicles replaced with an artificial implant spun off by Honda from their "Asimo" robotics project? Why does he have to ship his existing testes, can't they just swap them out locally?
Well, I'm sure the "re-flash" will be painful. :rofl:
 
Ole_imp said:
I think somebody should put the ECU from that Honda Jet in to a CB1100

Now that's the ticket!
Speed limited to 489 mph. :rofl:
efa0801bd78202c84bb946522507640b.jpg
 
Back
Top