Any CB500X / NX500's here?

Ollie

Been there
Thread starter
Yesterday I picked up a new (to me) other bike in the form of a 2023 CB500X. For years these bikes have been of interest to me and I've watched how Honda has refreshed the model every few years. With the 2022 update which included a second front disk and improved forks I started keeping my eye out for a decent deal on one but the few dealers that had them wanted full msrp plus, shipping, fees and I didn't want one that much.
  Last week this used 2023 showed up locally on Facebook Marketplace and it was just what I wanted in accessories, even the color. It included Honda rear rack, center stand, radiator protector / light bar, and Bark Busters that were still in the package, and the bike has only 375 miles. When I brought it home yesterday it was a little dusty from sitting in his garage so here it is after a quick wash.



I like the rad guard but don't care for it being silver so I think I'll spray it black. I may order a Seat Concepts kit and 16T sprocket to replace the stock 15T but that's about all I can think of.
 
Very nice, Ollie. A mate has one and likes it a lot.
 
Congratulations! I have admired the CB500X since I met a moto vlogging couple from Europe on a pair of them, riding around the world.

They said the 500 was all the bike needed for their adventure.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4546.webp
    IMG_4546.webp
    130.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4545.webp
    IMG_4545.webp
    78.9 KB · Views: 29
I had a 2016 CB 500x for a year. I thought it was a nice little bike butfor me it just needed too much shifting. Left off for any reason and you needed to downshift twice to catch up on speed.
 
Back
Top