Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
CB4ME_imp said:What's the estimated turn around time? Will you have significant down time?
Tortuga_imp said:CB4ME_imp said:What's the estimated turn around time? Will you have significant down time?
My fears would be a) lost in post b) lost in post on return, or c) fried by reflash and rendered scrap.
Either way I think my Dixie will remain 'slow' until these brave pioneers have trodden the new ground.
Honda should never have put us in this position!
Lol, ok trigger for your benefit...eakngcobra_imp said:What happened to your ECU? What has Honda done to us?
I'm waiting on a response I will not send it until my local dealer has the file, its real easy to take in and outCB4ME_imp said:What's the estimated turn around time? Will you have significant down time?
eakngcobra_imp said:What happened to your ECU? What has Honda done to us?
Well, I'm sure the "re-flash" will be painful. :rofl:The Spaceman_imp said:What? He's having his testicles replaced with an artificial implant spun off by Honda from their "Asimo" robotics project? Why does he have to ship his existing testes, can't they just swap them out locally?
Speed limited to 489 mph. :rofl:Ole_imp said:I think somebody should put the ECU from that Honda Jet in to a CB1100
Now that's the ticket!