dealer called

That's much better CB4ME. You will like your new drive so much and so will your wife.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Gary - I bet time is standing still for you. I'm anxious to see some pitures.

Flynrider - what goodies did you get from Mr T?

Popgun - LOL, so true. I'm contemplating my 22nd purcchase from Takashi.

Ferret - a picture of the bottom part of my driveway - before and after:

d81fdfb0356a12332bbdcf922b2e1b03.jpg


d209c20ec50def59594947c08d7c9ed3.jpg
From Takashi I got the fork brace and chrome chain cover from Plot, the engine guards from Over, the red side covers (with matching stripe) from Force Design with gold CB1100 emblems. The side covers are made to order, so it's going to delay delivery til around the end of the month

I also got the H&B Alurack from Motomachines. That showed up 3 days after I ordered it and is already on the bike (I like it!)

Still tossing around the idea of a K&H seat.

My plan for farkles was to ride the bike stock for the 1st year and see what everyone else was getting. Then pick and choose. Thanks, Forum!
 
Thread starter
I picked my bike up today at 10am. I rolled over 210 miles before tucking it in to bed.

Vin says #36


d796de54db34ee4f48bc1bb29c10972a.jpg

7ef8f2691acdfe2e771fb4c6e4e9e9ae.jpg

970cecdd798896ab1dce92e913bb79e7.jpg

26df3284f12d54097f4bc08a2430e1df.jpg

f04b86a09c45b29f0e3df753a6b0627d.jpg

13164c8df891c05ba0142dc35137f432.jpg

a528b04c5c37ca5b2d42cd323bddf138.jpg
 
Very, very nice, Gary. I'm sure you enjoyed every one of those 210 miles. :)
 
Alright Gary :clap: Looking good!
 
gary_imp said:
I picked my bike up today at 10am. I rolled over 210 miles before tucking it in to bed.

Vin says #36


d796de54db34ee4f48bc1bb29c10972a.jpg

7ef8f2691acdfe2e771fb4c6e4e9e9ae.jpg

970cecdd798896ab1dce92e913bb79e7.jpg

26df3284f12d54097f4bc08a2430e1df.jpg

f04b86a09c45b29f0e3df753a6b0627d.jpg

13164c8df891c05ba0142dc35137f432.jpg

a528b04c5c37ca5b2d42cd323bddf138.jpg
Good to see the US market finally gets the nice tyres with the pesky yellow stripe on!

Is it different with the engine running, because I find it harder to read the new 'dashboard' than the relic on my 'old' CB?
 
gary_imp said:
First and only upgrade for a while I am sure. Some of you will appreciate this one.

34c57aac29419186a4f78b0d924a40d1.jpg

;):thumbsup:

Tortuga_imp said:
gary_imp said:
I picked my bike up today at 10am. I rolled over 210 miles before tucking it in to bed.

Vin says #36


d796de54db34ee4f48bc1bb29c10972a.jpg

7ef8f2691acdfe2e771fb4c6e4e9e9ae.jpg

970cecdd798896ab1dce92e913bb79e7.jpg

26df3284f12d54097f4bc08a2430e1df.jpg

f04b86a09c45b29f0e3df753a6b0627d.jpg

13164c8df891c05ba0142dc35137f432.jpg

a528b04c5c37ca5b2d42cd323bddf138.jpg
Good to see the US market finally gets the nice tyres with the pesky yellow stripe on!

Is it different with the engine running, because I find it harder to read the new 'dashboard' than the relic on my 'old' CB?
The new instruments are very nice and easy to read while riding. My only complaint is the size and location on the new turn signal indicators. Small and low. Imo Honda should have foregone the little wing emblem at the top of the 14 instruments and put the indicators up there.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
Gary - I bet time is standing still for you. I'm anxious to see some pitures.

Flynrider - what goodies did you get from Mr T?

Popgun - LOL, so true. I'm contemplating my 22nd purcchase from Takashi.

Ferret - a picture of the bottom part of my driveway - before and after:

d81fdfb0356a12332bbdcf922b2e1b03.jpg


d209c20ec50def59594947c08d7c9ed3.jpg
From Takashi I got the fork brace and chrome chain cover from Plot, the engine guards from Over, the red side covers (with matching stripe) from Force Design with gold CB1100 emblems. The side covers are made to order, so it's going to delay delivery til around the end of the month

I also got the H&B Alurack from Motomachines. That showed up 3 days after I ordered it and is already on the bike (I like it!)

Still tossing around the idea of a K&H seat.

My plan for farkles was to ride the bike stock for the 1st year and see what everyone else was getting. Then pick and choose. Thanks, Forum!
From Takashi I got the fork brace and chrome chain cover from Plot, the engine guards from Over, the red side covers (with matching stripe) from Force Design with gold CB1100 emblems. The side covers are made to order, so it's going to delay delivery til around the end of the month

I also got the H&B Alurack from Motomachines. That showed up 3 days after I ordered it and is already on the bike (I like it!)

Still tossing around the idea of a K&H seat.

My plan for farkles was to ride the bike stock for the 1st year and see what everyone else was getting. Then pick and choose. Thanks, Forum!
Flynrider - excellent farkles. That's what I call a "GOOOD START" :D
 
Honda should give Ferret a kickback for the thingie business he has sent them!! :)
 
Fabulous farkle Gary. Well done. :)
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Honda should give Ferret a kickback for the thingie business he has sent them!! :)
Whaddaya mean 'should'?

How do you think he paid for his '14?

:P
Whaddaya mean 'should'?

How do you think he paid for his '14?

:P
I don't think he paid for it at all. It was a gift from Honda.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Honda should give Ferret a kickback for the thingie business he has sent them!! :)
Whaddaya mean 'should'?

How do you think he paid for his '14?

:P
Whaddaya mean 'should'?

How do you think he paid for his '14?

:P
I don't think he paid for it at all. It was a gift from Honda.
Whaddaya mean 'should'?

How do you think he paid for his '14?

:P
I don't think he paid for it at all. It was a gift from Honda.

Don't I wish!
 
Back
Top