the Ferret
Road warrior
That's much better CB4ME. You will like your new drive so much and so will your wife.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
From Takashi I got the fork brace and chrome chain cover from Plot, the engine guards from Over, the red side covers (with matching stripe) from Force Design with gold CB1100 emblems. The side covers are made to order, so it's going to delay delivery til around the end of the monthCB4ME_imp said:Gary - I bet time is standing still for you. I'm anxious to see some pitures.
Flynrider - what goodies did you get from Mr T?
Popgun - LOL, so true. I'm contemplating my 22nd purcchase from Takashi.
Ferret - a picture of the bottom part of my driveway - before and after:
![]()
![]()


Good to see the US market finally gets the nice tyres with the pesky yellow stripe on!gary_imp said:I picked my bike up today at 10am. I rolled over 210 miles before tucking it in to bed.
Vin says #36
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
gary_imp said:First and only upgrade for a while I am sure. Some of you will appreciate this one.
![]()


The new instruments are very nice and easy to read while riding. My only complaint is the size and location on the new turn signal indicators. Small and low. Imo Honda should have foregone the little wing emblem at the top of the 14 instruments and put the indicators up there.Tortuga_imp said:Good to see the US market finally gets the nice tyres with the pesky yellow stripe on!gary_imp said:I picked my bike up today at 10am. I rolled over 210 miles before tucking it in to bed.
Vin says #36
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Is it different with the engine running, because I find it harder to read the new 'dashboard' than the relic on my 'old' CB?
From Takashi I got the fork brace and chrome chain cover from Plot, the engine guards from Over, the red side covers (with matching stripe) from Force Design with gold CB1100 emblems. The side covers are made to order, so it's going to delay delivery til around the end of the monthFlynrider_imp said:From Takashi I got the fork brace and chrome chain cover from Plot, the engine guards from Over, the red side covers (with matching stripe) from Force Design with gold CB1100 emblems. The side covers are made to order, so it's going to delay delivery til around the end of the monthCB4ME_imp said:Gary - I bet time is standing still for you. I'm anxious to see some pitures.
Flynrider - what goodies did you get from Mr T?
Popgun - LOL, so true. I'm contemplating my 22nd purcchase from Takashi.
Ferret - a picture of the bottom part of my driveway - before and after:
![]()
![]()
I also got the H&B Alurack from Motomachines. That showed up 3 days after I ordered it and is already on the bike (I like it!)
Still tossing around the idea of a K&H seat.
My plan for farkles was to ride the bike stock for the 1st year and see what everyone else was getting. Then pick and choose. Thanks, Forum!




Whaddaya mean 'should'?Lord Popgun_imp said:Honda should give Ferret a kickback for the thingie business he has sent them!!![]()

Whaddaya mean 'should'?Tortuga_imp said:Whaddaya mean 'should'?Lord Popgun_imp said:Honda should give Ferret a kickback for the thingie business he has sent them!!![]()
How do you think he paid for his '14?
![]()
Whaddaya mean 'should'?Cormanus_imp said:Whaddaya mean 'should'?Tortuga_imp said:Whaddaya mean 'should'?Lord Popgun_imp said:Honda should give Ferret a kickback for the thingie business he has sent them!!![]()
How do you think he paid for his '14?
![]()
How do you think he paid for his '14?
![]()
I don't think he paid for it at all. It was a gift from Honda.