the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
First off when the roads are half way decent pull something out of the garage and fire it up. Try and ride in the dry spots..HA

go out and get some lunch at the new place in town..hey it wasn't bad..I'd eat there again
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20005_zps27eae180.jpg.html]
after lunch head down to the local Honda/Yamaha dealer
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20006_zpsbd23c016.jpg.html]
Hey... that bike looks familiar...(spotted my old CB 1100 sitting on the showroom floor)
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20008_zpse7982724.jpg.html]
Wonder what they are asking for it?
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20007_zps831d9f5c.jpg.html]
My Majesty was there too and a guy was looking at it pretty hard for his wife (I think..might have been for himself)
Then I headed down to the river and rode for a piece. 56 miles all together.
Only downside? Now the ST needs a bath
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20021_zps59fe8f73.jpg.html]
but hey haven't ridden since Jan 12,when I last rode my CB... so on Feb 20 it felt GREAT to get out. :excited:

go out and get some lunch at the new place in town..hey it wasn't bad..I'd eat there again
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20005_zps27eae180.jpg.html]

after lunch head down to the local Honda/Yamaha dealer
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20006_zpsbd23c016.jpg.html]

Hey... that bike looks familiar...(spotted my old CB 1100 sitting on the showroom floor)
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20008_zpse7982724.jpg.html]

Wonder what they are asking for it?
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20007_zps831d9f5c.jpg.html]

My Majesty was there too and a guy was looking at it pretty hard for his wife (I think..might have been for himself)
Then I headed down to the river and rode for a piece. 56 miles all together.
Only downside? Now the ST needs a bath
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/feb20021_zps59fe8f73.jpg.html]

but hey haven't ridden since Jan 12,when I last rode my CB... so on Feb 20 it felt GREAT to get out. :excited:
Gusts are between 20-30 mph so I turned around just happy to get home alive and parked it.