the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've been to and through those areas this time of year (unfortunately by car) and the color is spectacularcurlyjoe_imp said:Great pics Ferret.
A week before this last Saturday I rode out to Bennington, VT to meet some fellow ST owners for lunch. I rode the Mohawk trail on the way out and the Molly Stark trail (RT 9 in VT) on the way back. The scenery and fall foliage were outstanding.![]()

The BRP is good but some of the local roads are so much more fun. I have a few favorites that I ride just when I need a corner after corner fix. Going out tomorrow with some Harley guys on a ride to an area I've never been so we'll see. Today was fun but I got tired of the Harleys putting it in park in every corner. The leader was on an XR1200, almost ran him over a couple times LMAO. God I love this bike, thank you Honda. :excited:The ferret_imp said:What an awesome place to ride. Ever get tired of it?