CRC Disc Brake Quiet

Houtman_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
The front brakes on my 2017 do squeal a little like most of the 2017's , does not bother me too much but I thought I try a new to me product from CRC : Disc Brake Quiet. It comes in a spray can or a plastic bottle to "paint" it on the pads. I will put it on soon , any else has used this ?
 
6e8a7125166bece7e0503c4866900996.jpg


This is good for the squealing wife
 
:thumbsup:, yes we do that on cars as well, brakes needs to be serviced from time to time, it prevents from being sticky and squeaky
 
The only squeaky brake I ever had was the rear set-up on the stock '14 CB1100, sometimes under damp conditions.

Otherwise, never had brake problem on two-wheeled vehicles.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
:thumbsup:, yes we do that on cars as well, brakes needs to be serviced from time to time, it prevents from being sticky and squeaky
I do all my own brake work, from rebuilding the calipers and replacing what is worn; but the simple task of grease to prevent squeaking on bikes & cars, works. Takes no time, cost almost nothing, and helps you live with brakes that do not sound like something is about to lock up. Since I replace fluids every year or two, and attend to calipers if needed, I have very quiet brakes on my vehicles, and recommend more people take the time take care for the most important safety item on a bike, save the tires.
 
michael1954_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
:thumbsup:, yes we do that on cars as well, brakes needs to be serviced from time to time, it prevents from being sticky and squeaky
I do all my own brake work, from rebuilding the calipers and replacing what is worn; but the simple task of grease to prevent squeaking on bikes & cars, works. Takes no time, cost almost nothing, and helps you live with brakes that do not sound like something is about to lock up. Since I replace fluids every year or two, and attend to calipers if needed, I have very quiet brakes on my vehicles, and recommend more people take the time take care for the most important safety item on a bike, save the tires.
I do all my own brake work, from rebuilding the calipers and replacing what is worn; but the simple task of grease to prevent squeaking on bikes & cars, works. Takes no time, cost almost nothing, and helps you live with brakes that do not sound like something is about to lock up. Since I replace fluids every year or two, and attend to calipers if needed, I have very quiet brakes on my vehicles, and recommend more people take the time take care for the most important safety item on a bike, save the tires.
Agree!
 
Gold, It’s Honda Extra Quiet brake fluid. Hard to find, but worth it :D
 
Back
Top