CHUCKK # 1

Dogs have masters. Cats have servants.

Like most Canadians, Max likes hockey.
Here he is trying to help the Senators by taking out two Capitals.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Does she often ride the CB with you or she has her own bike?
No she never rides with me , too scared from a very short trip in the UK on the back of my Ducati 450.
On the other hand she never stops me from riding or spending money on my bikes .
 
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Does she often ride the CB with you or she has her own bike?
No she never rides with me , too scared from a very short trip in the UK on the back of my Ducati 450.
On the other hand she never stops me from riding or spending money on my bikes .
On the other hand she never stops me from riding or spending money on my bikes .
lol
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Does she often ride the CB with you or she has her own bike?
No she never rides with me , too scared from a very short trip in the UK on the back of my Ducati 450.
On the other hand she never stops me from riding or spending money on my bikes .
No she never rides with me , too scared from a very short trip in the UK on the back of my Ducati 450.
On the other hand she never stops me from riding or spending money on my bikes .
:thumbsup:
 
Houtman_imp said:
Pets will give you the best days and the worst day of your life.
nothing but good days with Charlotte.. she was my tenants kitty.. they had the bad parts.. I just had the good parts.. the worst thing is, she would attack me with affection when I would be laying on the ground, trying to make an adjustment etc.. I could handle that ..
 
Houtman_imp said:
With the worst day I meant the day they leave you and this world for good.
I experienced that worst day when my dog died, years ago..it tore me apart.. I never had another pet of my own.. I raised her from a pup to a good old dog..
 
Back
Top