CHUCKK # 1

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
I took liberty of writing few words about Honda motorcycle veteran.....

Chuck retired some time ago and he has a little background in mechanics etc.., he loves "manipulating" with his bikes...as this is his hobby
Over years, he's had over 120 street bikes !!.. mainly Goldwings..
Chuck bought them not running and restored them, rode them, then sold them...."what fun that was", he said ..
He's just sold his last 1800 Goldwing and bought "little red" 2017 CB1100 EX.. and he loves his "little red" one...
Chuck rides the twisty mountain roads mainly.. going on 200 mile loops often.. or close to that .. he carries an extra 1/2 gal of gas in one of his hard bags.. never had to use it. He's getting about 51 mpg on average.. :thumbsup:

Here is his little red one:


7b3443b9be87980d0faf0f594e66ce84.jpg


90bbd71f82465e24a287d2c14f987f0d.jpg


382ec0cfcd19636c325a0e7e04c1ebde.jpg


fe66eae2101ed36014179e8bab506e32.jpg


8747adb348f64c8fe00cbdfa351bfaf4.jpg


ae3e643c6559f871e26a18748f863252.jpg


e0a522ca62aba4a75fa215f59b07e04e.jpg


7f7e407d682e326c09f7a6bd8a3669f0.jpg


dd932a00f5b6d2a6c7cffeb72400a9e7.jpg


Chuck's certified apprentice and secret agent behind all projects...

...to be continued Chuckk # 2


Glad to edit for Chuck...

:D
 
Nice work, Chuckk. And you too, peterbaron. This kind of helpfulness is one of the things that makes this forum a great place.
 
Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Is the cat for sale ?
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Is the cat for sale ?
NO
NO
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Is the cat for sale ?
:rofl:

From cat's perspective it is more like, "My owner is for sale".
:rofl:
From cat's perspective it is more like, "My owner is for sale".
Houtman_imp said:
Dogs want to be your friend but a cat might allow you to be their friend.
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Dogs want to be your friend but a cat might allow you to be their friend.
Well put.
Well put.
Houtman, I rushed with my NO answer while at work..and after thinking all day long about your request, I came up with this solution:
you can have this cat if you teach it to talk..., so we'll all know everything about Chuckk's projects..:P :D
Let me know .
 
Houtman, you say that like it’s a bad thing :)

Disclaimer: I’m not married. Never been maried. Not getting married.
 
When we got married nearly 45 years ago I told my wife : if I like being married I might do it again !
The reason that I never did is that I could never find one better than the one I married in the first place and trust me I looked around …..
 
"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her."

Michel de Montaigne
 
Back
Top