the Ferret
Road warrior
is that a baby porcupine?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes it is = cuteThe ferret_imp said:is that a baby porcupine?
Yes it is = cutepeterbaron_imp said:Yes it is = cuteThe ferret_imp said:is that a baby porcupine?

No worry, Bella's business. She is very good at thatLord Popgun_imp said:However you get skunk smell off a dog, well, you better get ready to do it!! You have been warned![]()
I hope not to deal with too many skunks this year. (fingers crossed) :dodgy:peterbaron_imp said:This morning, when I was leaving for work at 5 am, I got skunk in my backyard, and my dachshund went crazy inside the house (perfect sniffer, without seeing it)... so you know, the hunt is on...she already chased it away last summer.
Skunk days are numbered, if it enters my backyard again and Bella is out....
carlenn_imp said:Hey there! This set up looks great!
My boyfriend and I are taking our sidecar endorsement class next month because we want to take our pooch on rides as well. I did have a question for you since at this point you've probably clocked in more miles and time with the rig. If you ever want to go on a solo ride, is it relatively "easy" to remove the sidecar? By easy, I'm talking less than an hour or so? Or once it's on there, is it on there?
Trying to decide if realistically I'll need to look into getting a smaller bike to zip around town with.
Thanks!

:angel: and another angel gets their wingsdeltamark_imp said:Hey all,
Getting the CB1100 rig ready for the riding season. Added a couple of mods in the past week.
1. Going to give the National Cycle Street Shield EX a try for the cooler weather we still have here.
![]()
2. Finally got the sidecar brake and tail lights wired. WIll hopefully add a bit of visibility.
![]()
3. Most importantly, added the ultimate upgrade to the CB1100. I noticed that everything seemed to function better after putting these on.
![]()
Next will be a sidecar nose rack with removable windscreen.
Ride on!
Thanks dbarkdoll. Rudi has been having some health issues the past few months, but he still gets really geeked up every time I even get near the CB1100 rig. I'm planning to take him to the BMW Ohio RA camp out in two weeks.dbarkdoll_imp said:Looking good delta.
Looking forward to seeing some more pics of Rudi in the tub!

:angel: and another angel gets their wingsThe ferret_imp said::angel: and another angel gets their wingsdeltamark_imp said:Hey all,
Getting the CB1100 rig ready for the riding season. Added a couple of mods in the past week.
1. Going to give the National Cycle Street Shield EX a try for the cooler weather we still have here.
![]()
2. Finally got the sidecar brake and tail lights wired. WIll hopefully add a bit of visibility.
![]()
3. Most importantly, added the ultimate upgrade to the CB1100. I noticed that everything seemed to function better after putting these on.
![]()
Next will be a sidecar nose rack with removable windscreen.
Ride on!

I hope he gets well ASAP.Would Rudi (or any animal) where some sort of "ear muffs" to dampen the issue of hearing loss due to wind noise? Or does folding back the ears work well enough?dbarkdoll_imp said:Oh no, poor Rudi.I hope he gets well ASAP.
Thanks dbarkdoll. We have him on some medication for a respiratory issue and it does seem to be helping. Hopefully warmer weather will improve it even more!dbarkdoll_imp said:Oh no, poor Rudi.I hope he gets well ASAP.
Hey GoldOxide, not sure if they make ear protection for dogs. I'll have to look into that. Most all of the time, I place a stretch knit neck warmer around Rudi's ears to prevent them from flopping in the wind. Hopefully that dampens the wind noise some too. I noticed that when he wears that, he shows more tolerance of riding at higher speeds.GoldOxide_imp said:Would Rudi (or any animal) where some sort of "ear muffs" to dampen the issue of hearing loss due to wind noise? Or does folding back the ears work well enough?dbarkdoll_imp said:Oh no, poor Rudi.I hope he gets well ASAP.
Hi Django, the sidecar is from a 2002 Ural Tourist. I had it painted.Django_imp said:What make of sidecar is that? Looks like a copy of a Steib sidecar.