CB1100 Sidecar Experiment

Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
I just finished talking to OPHQ and they said: Rudi as a passenger needs to wear a helmet at all times, could be a soft type, as per stealth officer.
:D

pb
21e8273eb94d5f52bb130712ff97f740.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
 
deltamark_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I just finished talking to OPHQ and they said: Rudi as a passenger needs to wear a helmet at all times, could be a soft type, as per stealth officer.
:D

pb
21e8273eb94d5f52bb130712ff97f740.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
6d4532c338610390433c5763ec31255b.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
Perfect, you have 2 ways from Ohio:
*1 Detroit/Windsor, tunel or bridge and take crazy HWY 401 ...or
*2 Port Huron/Sarnia and take WHYs 402 & 401
Stop at my house in Brampton, Ontario and then go through Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls-NY or Fort Erie/Buffalo-NY to Pensilvania....maybe Ferret will come as well, at least for a part of your trip ??????
I can only meet you at my house from Friday 6 PM to Monday 6 PM and need some advanced notice to confirm.
No problem to see Rudi
Any more info/details, pm please.
Feel free to respond

Google Maps

:thumbsup:

pb
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
deltamark_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I just finished talking to OPHQ and they said: Rudi as a passenger needs to wear a helmet at all times, could be a soft type, as per stealth officer.
:D

pb
21e8273eb94d5f52bb130712ff97f740.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
6d4532c338610390433c5763ec31255b.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
Perfect, you have 2 ways from Ohio:
*1 Detroit/Windsor, tunel or bridge and take crazy HWY 401 ...or
*2 Port Huron/Sarnia and take WHYs 402 & 401
Stop at my house in Brampton, Ontario and then go through Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls-NY or Fort Erie/Buffalo-NY to Pensilvania....maybe Ferret will come as well, at least for a part of your trip ??????
I can only meet you at my house from Friday 6 PM to Monday 6 PM and need some advanced notice to confirm.
No problem to see Rudi
Any more info/details, pm please.
Feel free to respond

Google Maps

:thumbsup:

pb
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
Perfect, you have 2 ways from Ohio:
*1 Detroit/Windsor, tunel or bridge and take crazy HWY 401 ...or
*2 Port Huron/Sarnia and take WHYs 402 & 401
Stop at my house in Brampton, Ontario and then go through Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls-NY or Fort Erie/Buffalo-NY to Pensilvania....maybe Ferret will come as well, at least for a part of your trip ??????
I can only meet you at my house from Friday 6 PM to Monday 6 PM and need some advanced notice to confirm.
No problem to see Rudi
Any more info/details, pm please.
Feel free to respond

Google Maps

:thumbsup:

pb
Thank you for the kind and generous offer, PeterBaron! I am still considering cutting through Ontario en route to the BMW RA Rally in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania, but Brampton Ontario wouldn't be realistic given my very limited time. That said, I'd love to take you up on your offer in the future when I am able to take more time to travel. I've had nothing but positive experiences in the past traveling through Canada!
 
deltamark_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
deltamark_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I just finished talking to OPHQ and they said: Rudi as a passenger needs to wear a helmet at all times, could be a soft type, as per stealth officer.
:D

pb
21e8273eb94d5f52bb130712ff97f740.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
6d4532c338610390433c5763ec31255b.gif

: )
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
Perfect, you have 2 ways from Ohio:
*1 Detroit/Windsor, tunel or bridge and take crazy HWY 401 ...or
*2 Port Huron/Sarnia and take WHYs 402 & 401
Stop at my house in Brampton, Ontario and then go through Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls-NY or Fort Erie/Buffalo-NY to Pensilvania....maybe Ferret will come as well, at least for a part of your trip ??????
I can only meet you at my house from Friday 6 PM to Monday 6 PM and need some advanced notice to confirm.
No problem to see Rudi
Any more info/details, pm please.
Feel free to respond

Google Maps

:thumbsup:

pb
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
Perfect, you have 2 ways from Ohio:
*1 Detroit/Windsor, tunel or bridge and take crazy HWY 401 ...or
*2 Port Huron/Sarnia and take WHYs 402 & 401
Stop at my house in Brampton, Ontario and then go through Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls-NY or Fort Erie/Buffalo-NY to Pensilvania....maybe Ferret will come as well, at least for a part of your trip ??????
I can only meet you at my house from Friday 6 PM to Monday 6 PM and need some advanced notice to confirm.
No problem to see Rudi
Any more info/details, pm please.
Feel free to respond

Google Maps

:thumbsup:

pb
Thank you for the kind and generous offer, PeterBaron! I am still considering cutting through Ontario en route to the BMW RA Rally in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania, but Brampton Ontario wouldn't be realistic given my very limited time. That said, I'd love to take you up on your offer in the future when I am able to take more time to travel. I've had nothing but positive experiences in the past traveling through Canada!
Hmm, and I was considering crossing into Ontario, Canada to ride along the Lake on the way to Pennsylvania.
Perfect, you have 2 ways from Ohio:
*1 Detroit/Windsor, tunel or bridge and take crazy HWY 401 ...or
*2 Port Huron/Sarnia and take WHYs 402 & 401
Stop at my house in Brampton, Ontario and then go through Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls-NY or Fort Erie/Buffalo-NY to Pensilvania....maybe Ferret will come as well, at least for a part of your trip ??????
I can only meet you at my house from Friday 6 PM to Monday 6 PM and need some advanced notice to confirm.
No problem to see Rudi
Any more info/details, pm please.
Feel free to respond

Google Maps

:thumbsup:

pb
Thank you for the kind and generous offer, PeterBaron! I am still considering cutting through Ontario en route to the BMW RA Rally in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania, but Brampton Ontario wouldn't be realistic given my very limited time. That said, I'd love to take you up on your offer in the future when I am able to take more time to travel. I've had nothing but positive experiences in the past traveling through Canada!
OK, good luck, have fun and enjoy your trip with safe riding

pb
 
Hey there! This set up looks great!

My boyfriend and I are taking our sidecar endorsement class next month because we want to take our pooch on rides as well. I did have a question for you since at this point you've probably clocked in more miles and time with the rig. If you ever want to go on a solo ride, is it relatively "easy" to remove the sidecar? By easy, I'm talking less than an hour or so? Or once it's on there, is it on there?

Trying to decide if realistically I'll need to look into getting a smaller bike to zip around town with.

Thanks!
 
Hey, carlenn, have you fitted a sidecar to your CB1100? Is there a photo maybe?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Hey, carlenn, have you fitted a sidecar to your CB1100? Is there a photo maybe?

Nah, not yet. I’ve been looking at DMC Sidecars since they’re relatively local (based in WA), but it’s all learning and prepping at this point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
DMC of Texas

I’m getting the ice cream vending sidecar!!! :) I LOVES me some ice cream and now I can have it anytime I want on a ride. Whoo Hoo!
 
Get a Gold Wing and every ride will include an ice cream stop at Dairy Queen
 
Ferret, I’ll be waiting for the $30K check. Pretty sure you still have my address... :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ferret, I’ll be waiting for the $30K check. Pretty sure you still have my address... :)
I'd like to now, what is that $30 check for, please ... perhaps, I am entitled for one too :)
* have lots of expensive s before my operation :D
 
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
 
Cellar’s open! :beerchug:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
My BMW buddy will pick me up from the hospital with a Walmart side cart attached to his bike :D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
My BMW buddy will pick me up from the hospital with a Walmart side cart attached to his bike :D
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
My BMW buddy will pick me up from the hospital with a Walmart side cart attached to his bike :D
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
This is why, I already bought bike dolly, and I will be sitting on the CB in my garage to speed up my recovery:biker::biker::biker:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
My BMW buddy will pick me up from the hospital with a Walmart side cart attached to his bike :D
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
This is why, I already bought bike dolly, and I will be sitting on the CB in my garage to speed up my recovery:biker::biker::biker:
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
This is why, I already bought bike dolly, and I will be sitting on the CB in my garage to speed up my recovery:biker::biker::biker:
Ha! You couldn't pick a better bike for that therapy.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
New touring model Gold Wing, of course, with all the options. I’d order Ferret to get both of us one, but as Weapons Master, well, he has all the weapons. Come on PB, lets console ourselves with the Cellar Master and some mead, or wine or beer, whatever.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
... we can administer Crown Prince 2 slipping pills , brake into his castle and seized all the weapons... we first start with bows and arrows :P
I will have all needed drugs after my Thursday surgery (L-knee replacement) :)
Sounds like you could borrow a sidecar for awhile PB. Hopefully as many, the knee work is routine. I understand there is initially much pain, but seems to be forgotten in relatively short time if no complications.
My BMW buddy will pick me up from the hospital with a Walmart side cart attached to his bike :D
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
This is why, I already bought bike dolly, and I will be sitting on the CB in my garage to speed up my recovery:biker::biker::biker:
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
This is why, I already bought bike dolly, and I will be sitting on the CB in my garage to speed up my recovery:biker::biker::biker:
Ha! You couldn't pick a better bike for that therapy.
Lol! :clap:

I am sure all will be well PB, especially just in time for early summer.
This is why, I already bought bike dolly, and I will be sitting on the CB in my garage to speed up my recovery:biker::biker::biker:
Ha! You couldn't pick a better bike for that therapy.
f7d51a2a9228b050bc8c3c023396e806.png
 
Back
Top