:hello:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Took Hank for only his second ride, ever.peterbaron_imp said:Hi Mark and Rudi (does the proper traffic job), where is his brother Hank??
Didn't you have three?
:hello:
ShaneFreeman_imp said:Hi Mark and Rudi
I hope you don’t mind me jumping on this thread. I am about to embark on a new side car project so a huge thank you for sharing your experience. I own a 2010 cb1100 and I have just picked up an older globe sidecar that I’m hoping I Can engineer to fit: why? Like you it’s all about the fury companions, I always wanted to have an outfit sorted for my last dog but he passed earlier this year and I never got the opportunity. New puppy on the way so the timing is right. I’ll keep you updated along the way, photos of my bike, chair and new puppy Charlie below.
Hmm, what do you think PB? :-/Tev62_imp said:The CB would seem to be a good candidate for the Watsonian GP sidecar as seen here. I think it would look even better with the Prescott though as seen on the Triumph and RE. The Prescott's were originally built out of war surplus Mosquito Fighter-Bomber fuel tanks bought by the firm after the war.
Anyone on here have that red CB1100EX in red?