Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where is the "other half", being I assume the CB1100?Roper_imp said:Okay, I kinda combined two parts of the challenge this month. Here's a picture of my winter "utilitarian" (fun) vehicle on the "beach" of frozen Utah Lake.
I wonder how far I could drive out...


It could be on this day Tod is in pain.jimgl3_imp said:shouldn't there always be a CB 1100 in the photo somewhere?
I may have misunderstood this months challenge, if I did, I do apologise, and moderators can take the post down, no issues. But I don't think I didjimgl3_imp said:shouldn't there always be a CB 1100 in the photo somewhere?
It could be on this day Tod is in pain. Yes you can see the pain in my face, every day when not riding the CB is like that lolGoldOxide_imp said:It could be on this day Tod is in pain.jimgl3_imp said:shouldn't there always be a CB 1100 in the photo somewhere?
Technically, the photo should include the CB1100 AND your "off-season" ride. However, a pic of a 4-wheeler with Bob Dylan smoking a joint is an acceptable exception to the rule.tod.branko_imp said:The winter machine. Not at tbe beach tho. Sorry![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Technically, the photo should include the CB1100 AND your "off-season" ride. However, a pic of a 4-wheeler with Bob Dylan smoking a joint is an acceptable exception to the rule. LoLEmptySea_imp said:Technically, the photo should include the CB1100 AND your "off-season" ride. However, a pic of a 4-wheeler with Bob Dylan smoking a joint is an acceptable exception to the rule.tod.branko_imp said:The winter machine. Not at tbe beach tho. Sorry![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
lol - Mr. Zimmerman looks sooo young!EmptySea_imp said:Technically, the photo should include the CB1100 AND your "off-season" ride. However, a pic of a 4-wheeler with Bob Dylan smoking a joint is an acceptable exception to the rule.tod.branko_imp said:The winter machine. Not at tbe beach tho. Sorry![]()
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed

How do you like your Oxford heated grips? Those look nice, just wondering how well they workEmptySea_imp said:Streets and Sky were clear enough for a ride today. 41 miles at 29°f. Perfect day to go to the beach!
![]()
Tower Road Beach, Winnetka, IL
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk