PB, for future reference, you can always check this thread to find out the latest challenge.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thankya sir!The ferret_imp said:Good job Gordo

Sounds like some decent garage sales stuff might be had.Gone in 60_imp said:Con Aye.
Thank you for the honor. Let me think....
It's New Year's Eve, and I'm locking up my office at 3:30, while my wife is booked with patients till the end of the day. So, I'm going to ride to the beach. I realize that it's quite selfish to suggest that we take pictures of our bikes at the beach when so many of you are tucking your CBs away for the winter so...
How 'bout if the challenge is to get a picture of your CB nestled up to whatever you will be sodiering through the winter with. I hear tell that some of you have cars and trucks that are only used for the wintery salty roads. Bleh!!
Have we done something like that yet?

It's actually riding season for some of us, can we still do the beach thingGone in 60_imp said:Con Aye.
Thank you for the honor. Let me think....
It's New Year's Eve, and I'm locking up my office at 3:30, while my wife is booked with patients till the end of the day. So, I'm going to ride to the beach. I realize that it's quite selfish to suggest that we take pictures of our bikes at the beach when so many of you are tucking your CBs away for the winter so...
How 'bout if the challenge is to get a picture of your CB nestled up to whatever you will be sodiering through the winter with. I hear tell that some of you have cars and trucks that are only used for the wintery salty roads. Bleh!!
Have we done something like that yet?
Nice shot.cookiemech_imp said:Does this count? Three wheels and not four?