CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temps got up to 35 this afternoon as I left the house. I don't often get a chance to participate in these monthly challenges. I was itching to get out on the bike today. So it was a win win. Churubusco VFW.
Thank you to all the vets that have and currently serve, may we never forget.
741c9b9762fb5a757c2ea2970f551434.jpg
2b7f3a891d4c814be1ae77e8bc90eb1c.jpg


Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 
Hey Gone, I made two monthly challenges this past year. I would be more than happy to pass the baton to you. Will you accept this suggestion?
 
Con Aye.

Thank you for the honor. Let me think....

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm locking up my office at 3:30, while my wife is booked with patients till the end of the day. So, I'm going to ride to the beach. I realize that it's quite selfish to suggest that we take pictures of our bikes at the beach when so many of you are tucking your CBs away for the winter so...

How 'bout if the challenge is to get a picture of your CB nestled up to whatever you will be sodiering through the winter with. I hear tell that some of you have cars and trucks that are only used for the wintery salty roads. Bleh!!

Have we done something like that yet?
 
Gone, how about our bike with the top box lid lifting up at speed :P
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Con Aye.

Thank you for the honor. Let me think....

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm locking up my office at 3:30, while my wife is booked with patients till the end of the day. So, I'm going to ride to the beach. I realize that it's quite selfish to suggest that we take pictures of our bikes at the beach when so many of you are tucking your CBs away for the winter so...

How 'bout if the challenge is to get a picture of your CB nestled up to whatever you will be sodiering through the winter with. I hear tell that some of you have cars and trucks that are only used for the wintery salty roads. Bleh!!

Have we done something like that yet?
Sounds like some decent garage sales stuff might be had. :P

"Hey Jason? That chain saw hanging behind the CB1100 bulbous top box, do you still want it?"
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Con Aye.

Thank you for the honor. Let me think....

It's New Year's Eve, and I'm locking up my office at 3:30, while my wife is booked with patients till the end of the day. So, I'm going to ride to the beach. I realize that it's quite selfish to suggest that we take pictures of our bikes at the beach when so many of you are tucking your CBs away for the winter so...

How 'bout if the challenge is to get a picture of your CB nestled up to whatever you will be sodiering through the winter with. I hear tell that some of you have cars and trucks that are only used for the wintery salty roads. Bleh!!

Have we done something like that yet?
It's actually riding season for some of us, can we still do the beach thing
b604a70a4b6247828b27705789588a6f.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
I don’t see anything wrong with that, if the rules allow two options for those who can still ride and those who can’t. Judges?
 
Thread starter
So... a pic of your CB1100 in front of your winter or otherwise utilitarian 4wheeled vehicle? I think that’s what GI60 was going for. Sounds like a good challenge, if I am understanding it correctly.
 
Extra points for the guys who aren’t in CA or FL or some other sunny place and can get a beach photo.

Beach photo or pic next to your winter vehicle for the rest of us.
 
Somehow I think the Subaru would be more comfortable in the snow. But, I have only driven a Subaru, not a three-wheeler in the snow, so how would I know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top