CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went for a ride today before snow moves into our area tomorrow.

fd7ba77a315ce7498757800f186c129e.jpg


I do not mind passing the January challenge to the next person who makes a submittal. Besides, I am probably done riding for the season.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
I went for a ride today before snow moves into our area tomorrow.

fd7ba77a315ce7498757800f186c129e.jpg


I do not mind passing the January challenge to the next person who makes a submittal. Besides, I am probably done riding for the season.
Dang. That likely means Arctic air for southern Ontario soon. :dodgy:
 
Here's the local hall in Orange. I took a picture from across the street, would rather have parked in front of the building. But, the people who did park right in front of it were taking their time unloading a bunch of strollers and kid tackle out of the back of their car, and were taking quite an interest in the guy across the street on a motorcycle taking pictures. I couldn't tell if they were perturbed as to why I was taking their picture, or if they were interested in my bike, but I didn't want to stick around to find out.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
I went for a ride today before snow moves into our area tomorrow.

fd7ba77a315ce7498757800f186c129e.jpg


I do not mind passing the January challenge to the next person who makes a submittal. Besides, I am probably done riding for the season.
Mine is already hibernating :sleepy:

Mike, I really liked your previous band aid avatar, it was one of a kind, humorous and unique :thumbsup:
 
... and Canadian motorcycles. Ask Rocky.
 
My wife issued an executive order proclaiming my riding season is over, even riding with a mask doesn’t count! Actually, the weather terrorists are predicting a major Nor’easter snow storm hitting my area tomorrow through Thursday.
And don’t worry Peter, we do not need to join the herds running to the stores stocking up on survival food and necessities, my wife always keeps a adequate supply of bandaids to patch me up.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
My wife issued an executive order proclaiming my riding season is over, even riding with a mask doesn’t count! Actually, the weather terrorists are predicting a major Nor’easter snow storm hitting my area tomorrow through Thursday.
And don’t worry Peter, we do not need to join the herds running to the stores stocking up on survival food and necessities, my wife always keeps a adequate supply of bandaids to patch me up.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year.
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
My wife issued an executive order proclaiming my riding season is over, even riding with a mask doesn’t count! Actually, the weather terrorists are predicting a major Nor’easter snow storm hitting my area tomorrow through Thursday.
And don’t worry Peter, we do not need to join the herds running to the stores stocking up on survival food and necessities, my wife always keeps a adequate supply of bandaids to patch me up.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year. Me too. I heard about the same storm coming through here on Wednesday, so I took the Honda and the Royal Enfield out for long rides this weekend while the weather was in the 60's. Then, Sunday night, as it turned colder, I wrapped them both up under three covers and tied everything down for the Winter.
 
Guess I shouldn't complain that the Santa Anas picked up again this morning, and got my bike a little dusty on the way in to work...
 
suhawk305_imp said:
My wife issued an executive order proclaiming my riding season is over, even riding with a mask doesn’t count! Actually, the weather terrorists are predicting a major Nor’easter snow storm hitting my area tomorrow through Thursday.
And don’t worry Peter, we do not need to join the herds running to the stores stocking up on survival food and necessities, my wife always keeps a adequate supply of bandaids to patch me up.
^^
c4f7b290639b477473d0533918ee4520.gif
& :rofl:^^
:beerchug:
 
Yeah... mine too... It's tough to be a klutz when your wife is a nurse. Probably tougher on her.
 
Paris_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
My wife issued an executive order proclaiming my riding season is over, even riding with a mask doesn’t count! Actually, the weather terrorists are predicting a major Nor’easter snow storm hitting my area tomorrow through Thursday.
And don’t worry Peter, we do not need to join the herds running to the stores stocking up on survival food and necessities, my wife always keeps a adequate supply of bandaids to patch me up.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year. Me too. I heard about the same storm coming through here on Wednesday, so I took the Honda and the Royal Enfield out for long rides this weekend while the weather was in the 60's. Then, Sunday night, as it turned colder, I wrapped them both up under three covers and tied everything down for the Winter.
What Royal Enfield do you have?
 
pdedse_imp said:
Paris_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
My wife issued an executive order proclaiming my riding season is over, even riding with a mask doesn’t count! Actually, the weather terrorists are predicting a major Nor’easter snow storm hitting my area tomorrow through Thursday.
And don’t worry Peter, we do not need to join the herds running to the stores stocking up on survival food and necessities, my wife always keeps a adequate supply of bandaids to patch me up.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year.
That same storm will be passing through here and afterwards there will be enough salt on the roads to choke a horse so I won't be riding anytime soon. Got a 2 hour ride in Sunday with the GF and figured that will be it for this year. Me too. I heard about the same storm coming through here on Wednesday, so I took the Honda and the Royal Enfield out for long rides this weekend while the weather was in the 60's. Then, Sunday night, as it turned colder, I wrapped them both up under three covers and tied everything down for the Winter.
What Royal Enfield do you have?
What Royal Enfield do you have?
I have a 2018 Bullet 500 in Army green. I traded a Kawasaki ZRX 1100 for it. I liked the ZRX a lot, at first, but keeping the carburetors cleaned and tuned was a monthly chore. I really enjoy the Bullet 500; it's a unique riding experience.
 
hey guys.. where are the little snow man pics !!.. isn't that the challenge for this month? .. not too much snow here in California .. but a fireman told me yesterday, while I was out on a 130 miler (pistachio run) that he had seen some on the top of Mt. Pinos.. that is within my max riding day of 200 miles, round trip.. I may dust off my electric gloves and vest and explore.. no promises though ..
..
a60f9c186af67c2a5a6c7f96f251545b.jpg

.
7df2d1f7625f9c3c414e5d3b61757444.jpg
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the retrospective, Chuckk. No snow here in Chicago, yet, either.

The photo challenge subject this month is:

"...Post an American Legion or a VFW Hall. For those in other countries, here is an alternative challenge. A trail head/start of hiking trail."

However, if you can get a pic of your bike in front of a VFW hall WITH a snowman, that would be awesome! LOL
 
I must have blinked, and missed this months directive.. last I had seen was a snow man.. maybe that was just a suggestion, wile waiting for the real thing .. I dont do much city riding, so I doubt if a vfw will be in my future.. but a trail head might work !!..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top