CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmptySea_imp said:
Seems to me that your county should have hired the Harley dealer's architect to design their jail.
They may well have. Our county is somewhat lacking in architectural quality.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Got in a short ride and stopped off in front of the local Harley dealer (Patriot Harley-Davidson in Fairfax, VA) for a photo opportunity. Got some attention but none of it bad. A couple of guys swung by to look at the bike as I was leaving. The sign is out front and there wasn't a good spot to park, so this is the main entrance. Some cool bikes in the lot.


Hey, ya. There is a pair of black gloves on a cool, red bike.




Seriously Bob: You really have to love that inline lump. Just look at it. Go to bed dreaming of that black lump rumbling below, smoothly. Yeah. Before you know it, it will be morning and time to wake up.
 
Bob, I think the architects of your local Harley dealer faxed the design to my town for our police department.
 
Thread starter
Des Plaines Honda. Where I’ve purchased all my bikes (‘cept Cheryl’s Triumph). They will be moving out of Des Plaines next year to bigger and cooler digs. Not too far away from me, thankfully.

d9d2ef95f0a1cc484451c03d3544070f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Des Plaines Honda. Where I’ve purchased all my bikes (‘cept Cheryl’s Triumph). They will be moving out of Des Plaines next year to bigger and cooler digs. Not too far away from me, thankfully.

d9d2ef95f0a1cc484451c03d3544070f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow, this is something BIG :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
30 Days Hath September, etc., etc., etc. Tomorrow starts a new month (or today for our friends in Australia). I believe that InHouseBob has the honor and privilege of choosing the subject of December's photo challenge.
 
Thread starter
I just PMed Bob and requested the challenge be a pic of your CB1100 sitting in the shop with the ECU removed. ;)
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I just PMed Bob and requested the challenge be a pic of your CB1100 sitting in the shop with the ECU removed. ;)
Oh my...I certainly hope that nobody "accepts" this challenge : )
 
First CB1100 pictured next to an authentic December 2020 snowman? :D

Members in Colorado might win this within an hour (or MTC, if he still has snow left).
 
So sorry! I didn't know I was up to bat.
This is a shot from my ride today. I happened to stop at the American Legion Hall in McLean, VA. and got this shot of a lovely bike beside a lovely mail box. Second shot is the front of the hall.
You can post an American Legion or a VFW Hall.

[url=https://postimages.org/]

For those in other countries, here is an alternative challenge. A trail head/start of hiking trail. This trail head leads into the Great Falls National Park, Great Falls, VA. I was here today, as well.

[url=https://postimages.org/]
Let the game continue! :biker:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top