emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
Seems to me that your county should have hired the Harley dealer's architect to design their jail.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They may well have. Our county is somewhat lacking in architectural quality.EmptySea_imp said:Seems to me that your county should have hired the Harley dealer's architect to design their jail.
Inhouse Bob_imp said:Got in a short ride and stopped off in front of the local Harley dealer (Patriot Harley-Davidson in Fairfax, VA) for a photo opportunity. Got some attention but none of it bad. A couple of guys swung by to look at the bike as I was leaving. The sign is out front and there wasn't a good spot to park, so this is the main entrance. Some cool bikes in the lot.
wow, this is something BIGEmptySea_imp said:Des Plaines Honda. Where I’ve purchased all my bikes (‘cept Cheryl’s Triumph). They will be moving out of Des Plaines next year to bigger and cooler digs. Not too far away from me, thankfully.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh my...I certainly hope that nobody "accepts" this challenge : )EmptySea_imp said:I just PMed Bob and requested the challenge be a pic of your CB1100 sitting in the shop with the ECU removed.![]()

[url=https://postimages.org/]
