peterbaron
Road warrior
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great story and pics ZBill
In about 1979, my friend's cousin in France had a 2 cyl/2 stroke 250cc Motobecane and together with his girlfriend made a trip across Europe from France to Poland and back to Paris without any issue...
As to my white: CB, helmet, jacket, black pants and boots, when riding on two line roads or hi-ways, I have a feeling that some drivers are approaching me very slowly and cautiously, thinking that I am an unmarked motorcycle cop... happened so many times, while at the same time, I am looking around to see if there are any real ones..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Unmarked Police Interceptor in Canada = be aware
I love the white ones ... perhaps a secret desire to pull people over?peterbaron_imp said:Aaaaaah, white is always nice = beautiful bikenoroomtomove_imp said:One month late, apologies for the illegitimate parking but so it be to get the photo.
Regards NRTM![]()

[/QUOTE]

Great story and pics ZBill

In about 1979, my friend's cousin in France had a 2 cyl/2 stroke 250cc Motobecane and together with his girlfriend made a trip across Europe from France to Poland and back to Paris without any issue...
As to my white: CB, helmet, jacket, black pants and boots, when riding on two line roads or hi-ways, I have a feeling that some drivers are approaching me very slowly and cautiously, thinking that I am an unmarked motorcycle cop... happened so many times, while at the same time, I am looking around to see if there are any real ones..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Unmarked Police Interceptor in Canada = be aware

