CB1100 forum miles

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step pb
 
Thanks Django, already used it lol.
 
Great to see Django's out getting some miles in
 
Has Django bought another bike and I've missed it?
 
I don’t know anything about this… but looking at his mileage he is riding to down under area, and his first stop might be near Brisbane…..
Django, let’s know.
:cool:
 
He seems to have put a few Ks on a different bike.
 
Wow I never look down there either. Just the sum total. Ill be darned .
 
It’s very clear to me that we have to send our RLET Commando to Germany,   investigate and check Django’s newest stable! :P
 
Thread starter
Sorry, haven't mentioned it so far, :cool: 
I have a new ride since July, a 2025 BMW F900XR. :biker: 

PXL_20250710_105744267.jpg

Will keep the R18 too.
 
Nice one, Django. You pleased with it? I imagine it's a bit lighter and easier to handle than the R18.
 
Cormanus..any way to pin this thread so those of us that use it often don't have to go searching for it?
 
Back
Top