the Ferret
Road warrior
Thank you kind sir
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



Cormanus said:Don't you blokes have anything better to do than make work for the moderators?
I'll merge the two threads.
the Ferret said:Nice pic. Is there a professional cameraman set up there?
Django said:Nice, which R18 did he buy? I have the cruiser, there is also the classic, bagger or transcontinental.
The cruiser is already 345 kg. I think the transcontinental is about 450 kg.
This is me 2 weeks ago at the Stelvio Pass in the Alps:
![]()
Django said:the Ferret said:Nice pic. Is there a professional cameraman set up there?
Yes, there are several around the Stelvio Pass. It's famous here in the Alps like Tail of the Dragon.
https://www.youtube.com/@kanyarfoto
peterbaron said:Now I know how Django has travelled soooo many miles [...]
