CB1100 forum miles

Ferret, where is the link you follow to the spreadsheet?
 
Angry Bird thinks it's still fall. I haven't missed a day this year ..............lol. Although Fri and Sat are looking real iffy. Going to be 65 degrees f Friday but rain and high winds. Rain Saturday

Thanks Cormanus..btw banner at top still says 2025 in your link
 
I hope I've changed things to your liking, gentlemen.
 
the Ferret said:
Can someone make the 2026 Mileage Tracker pop up when you click on the spread sheets? It's still coming up 2025 for me (although it appears either I'm the only one using it or I'm the only one that has ridden this year.)

I just updated my monthly miles on the spreadsheet for the last 2 years.   I rode today, but that's my first of 2026 and I haven't completed it yet.  :)
 
Need next quarter blanks on the spreadsheet please
 
I think Django and I were both trying to fix it at the same time. Between us, I think it's done.
 
Yu might just have to get on the bike and start riding while there's a good chance of no snow. :D
 
Going to need another set of months in the morning!
 
Ferret, have you not ridden the CB1100 this year? There are no miles showing on the mileage tracker.
 
Cormanus said:
Ferret, have you not ridden the CB1100 this year? There are no miles showing on the mileage tracker.

Sadly, no Cormanus .  I have only ridden it in the neighborhood and that's just to keep it running. I have an appt for July 10 to get a new rear tire and a chain after which I'll be able to ride it.
 
Back
Top