CB 1100 Mods/pics

Thread starter
dUh!_imp said:
will update (edit) in a few days

f2136494182f5b5937a8c30c690a287f.jpg
Ooooh a teaser photo. Very cool. Can't wait to see the unveiling.
 
This is the day I brought it home.

98e31c5afe793a18437b10bd41a5fac9.jpg


And this is after my ever so subtle mods.

e15be983d873576fbb64497940dac9b5.jpg


Streetshield EX windshield, Dark metallic blue tank (from Japan), black peg plates and a K&N air filter. Nothing too fancy, but making it more "mine".
 
Hmmm...I've really got to get a better "recent" picture...
Let's see - Tiro K0 style seat, red side covers, chrome chainguard, Moriwaki frame sliders, CRG adjustable brake and clutch levers, Grip Puppy hand grips, Ridem's Honda valve stem caps, and not shown - Deflector DX windscreen and SuperBrace.
Other than possibly a Dart flyscreen, I think it's about where I want it. (yeah, sure :rofl: )

 
Here is mine....new tank bag and windscreen...almost ready for my dragon ride!

I might need to add a 12 volt power supply to feed by phone / GPS.

 
How are those Ohlins? I want 'em, but they're soo $$. Pls describe their awesomeness in terms of wife acceptability (practicality).
thks!

lola_imp said:
http://s964.photobucket.com/user/jdcmendiola/media/jdcm1of1_zps292dc501.jpg.html
 
2014 Deluxe with Honda accessory rack and top box (thank you Samurider), deleted stickers and reflectors, lightweight aluminum license plate bracket, and shift lever rotated up ten degrees.
 
Jim21680_imp said:
^That seat looks awfully comfy. You say it's from Corbin...was that a specialized custom order?
So sorry, the seat pictured is a custom k&h seat in brown and black w silver piping. It's the tall version but I need the slight back support contour that the corbin offers..

Here's the corbin..

 
Tell me is that aluminum swing arm worth the money? Looks cool but that is a lot of bucks. Is there enough bang to justify?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
How did I miss this... here's my 2014 Deluxe. Mods added.... Honda OEM rear rack, Honda OEM engine guards, National Cycle Deflector Shield, Cortech Tank Bag, Rack Bag (forget the brand), and Honda Chrome Valve Stems.




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Bikes look great fellas


Papa I notice yours also has a custom seat and color matched side covers, skid thingies, and no front reflectors for some one wondering how those items might look on their bikes.
 
National Cycle N2567 Street Shield EX
Candy glory Red headlight cover
Candy Glory Red Headlight support bracket covers
Slip on fork boots
Whitehouse CB750K front fender with struts
Red brake & clutch fluid covers
Red handlebar end weights
Red fork bolts
Red oil fill cap
Gemini 1" handlebar risers
Handlebar grip puppies
Honda "RLETs"
Candy Glory Red side covers with OEM "CB1100" chrome logos
Seat and tank chrome edge trim
Tank knee pads
K&R retro seat high-red stitching
Rear passenger retro assist bar
Leather Works Solo storage bag with red stitching
Red & chrome valve stem caps
K&N high flow air filter
Battery charging leads cables
Moriwaki engine guard bumpers
Piaa Extreme White headlight bulb
Saddlebag support brackets (Left solo installed)
Honda OEM instrument cluster chrome housing covers




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top