metallyguitarded_imp
Road warrior
You misspelled "RLETs". Otherwise, great looking CB!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thanks, Cormanus!Cormanus_imp said:Bravo Charlie!
I must say that while I'm very happy with black, the red (imho) is a nicer looking color. All the CBs posted here are awesome.

Thanks, when's the SoCal meetup happening? There's getting to be a lot of us.metallyguitarded_imp said:Man, what a beautiful machine you've got there CharlieBravo. Nicely done. And, kevbroce, I've drooled over your bike already. Looks fantastic.
lola_imp said:Thought you were showing a Picture of your bike Mickey
I think we need no restriction on photos to show since its a show off what you got thread. Maybe limit the size of the photo but not the number off....
Here's mine
K&H Seat,WM Cowl,MotoGpwerks Exhaust,Ohlins Piggyback,Traxxion Dynamics fully Adjustable Fork Cartridges,Argas Fork Brace,Posh Aluminum Turn Signals,Ebay Levers and Mirrors,Moriwaki Engine Sliders,TSR Pegs, Kijima Black Grab Bar,TSR Funnel,PC5,K&N Filter,Powder Coated Fenders,Renthal Low Bar,Motovation barend slider, Grab on foam grips.
ROOOOAD TRIP!ride4now_imp said:How did I miss this... here's my 2014 Deluxe. Mods added.... Honda OEM rear rack, Honda OEM engine guards, National Cycle Deflector Shield, Cortech Tank Bag, Rack Bag (forget the brand), and Honda Chrome Valve Stems.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No worse than a fanny pack I reckon.ride4now_imp said:That tank bag looks kind of wimpy...doesn't it?