CB 1100 Mods/pics

Honda Lover_imp said:
National Cycle N2567 Street Shield EX
Candy glory Red headlight cover
Candy Glory Red Headlight support bracket covers
Slip on fork boots
Whitehouse CB750K front fender with struts
Red brake & clutch fluid covers
Red handlebar end weights
Red fork bolts
Red oil fill cap
Gemini 1" handlebar risers
Handlebar grip puppies
Honda "RLETs"
Candy Glory Red side covers with OEM "CB1100" chrome logos
Seat and tank chrome edge trim
Tank knee pads
K&R retro seat high-red stitching
Rear passenger retro assist bar
Leather Works Solo storage bag with red stitching
Red & chrome valve stem caps
K&N high flow air filter
Battery charging leads cables
Moriwaki engine guard bumpers
Piaa Extreme White headlight bulb
Saddlebag support brackets (Left solo installed)
Honda OEM instrument cluster chrome housing covers




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I REALLY like what you have done here. Just every piece is something I would do, but IMHO, not overdone. Again, really like it - tasteful in everyway. I'm going to do some of what you've done to my DLX. Appreciate you sharing the pics.
 
Thread starter
See folks, that there is the value of this thread. Pictures posted up and accessories described so that others can view the items mounted and decide if they would like them for their bike.

Perfect.
 
Hm, from my experience I'd say, the windshield is mounted a little bit too steep. May be, you get a better result of wind protection and noise at the helmet, if you mount it in a more flat angle.
 
I like this bike. Congrats lola. I want to see more pics!
3990be835f8b85dc03cfd45261a7e7fd.jpg
 
jrns_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
The red treatment:

b07b7e345518a2ebb47562f7be99a59f.jpg


f1025237a22b5612e18ba1230d3572e9.jpg
Hi CB4ME..love your mods. I'm just curious- is that a RC1 or RC2? (road comet).
and- those are Ti headers?
Thanks- your bike looks super!
RC 2. I had a RC1 prior to that. Chic Design extended the lip around the headlight housing on the RC2 so that it actually touches the housing. This not only blocks light but provides additional fairing support. I don't know if they've changed the RC1 but they should.

Headers are Motogear Ti. Highly recommended.
 
13 CB1100 ABS
K&H low seat
Moriwaki sliders
Agras sliders
Biltwell grips
RLETs
TSR foot pegs
LED front light
Honda typeII handle bar
Yoshimura exhaust
Kawasaki fork gaiters
CB500f mirrors
and...
powder coated/flat black painted stuff lol

6c7f20cdd610ef80b20a5a9beb5cd245.jpg
 
My modifications a not so big for now, RLETs and painted tires (0nobody is painting tires here?)
I am waiting for back carrier from samurider and thinking about backpack for this carrier.

 
Thread starter
I think you are the first to paint the letters Bedim. We did have a member from Australia I believe that had his tires painted like whitewalls, with a thick band all the way around each side of the tires.
 
1 item my latest updated version. New MIZ front fender, chic design seat and rear fender, yoshi slip on, puig windscreen, OEM engine guards, tech spec tank pads.
 
Honda Lover_imp said:
National Cycle N2567 Street Shield EX
Candy glory Red headlight cover
Candy Glory Red Headlight support bracket covers
Slip on fork boots
Whitehouse CB750K front fender with struts
Red brake & clutch fluid covers
Red handlebar end weights
Red fork bolts
Red oil fill cap
Gemini 1" handlebar risers
Handlebar grip puppies
Honda "RLETs"
Candy Glory Red side covers with OEM "CB1100" chrome logos
Seat and tank chrome edge trim
Tank knee pads
K&R retro seat high-red stitching
Rear passenger retro assist bar
Leather Works Solo storage bag with red stitching
Red & chrome valve stem caps
K&N high flow air filter
Battery charging leads cables
Moriwaki engine guard bumpers
Piaa Extreme White headlight bulb
Saddlebag support brackets (Left solo installed)
Honda OEM instrument cluster chrome housing covers




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What brand is your saddle bag support, and where did you get it from?
Thanks.
 
Back
Top