Can anybody think of a bike with these properties?

ah the clutch is your main problem....?

honda 1200 vfr with DCT.......and by this high too the crosstourer DCT....

.
 
At 6 foot 1 I would be breathing different air lol
 
Thread starter
alprider -- As for DCT - no! I like shifting, I just want a lighter gear lever pull, which I can get for $500 and four hours of my time.

I do like the idea of a V4 but that is one weird engine. I see that the "x" is the adventure bike version. These almost all have no forward lean which would be unpleasant for my back.
 
chain..but take the new cb1000r ( my newest baby) with quickshifter and slipclutch...

or too chain the 2017 CB1100 has an easy going slipclutch...

.



and i think there are any naked BMWs without chain

.
 
Wish list motorcycles. Add in reality and do the best you can.
 
postoak_imp said:
alprider -- As for DCT - no! I like shifting, I just want a lighter gear lever pull, which I can get for $500 and four hours of my time.

I do like the idea of a V4 but that is one weird engine. I see that the "x" is the adventure bike version. These almost all have no forward lean which would be unpleasant for my back.
The DCT can be manually shifted, just as they have been doing in professional motor bike (and automobile) racing.
 
alprider_imp said:
chain..but take the new cb1000r ( my newest baby) with quickshifter and slipclutch...

or too chain the 2017 CB1100 has an easy going slipclutch...

.



and i think there are any naked BMWs without chain

.
What do you need a quick shifter for???
 
Yes. Or so you can say, ‘My bike’s got a quick shifter’.
 
I rode my son's bike with a quick shifter and I didn't shift any faster at all .... false advertising if you ask me
 
Wondrr why they went with a chain. Were belts a problem on earlier models?
 
Have you looked at the 2019 Honda CB650R (naked) and CBR650R (ergo friendly sport)?

No cruise control but I believe they meet most of the other requirements.

2d1aded5a0b42465d0b58cefb59dcd20.jpg
 
The BMW R1200R would be a 2 cyl that would get you almost there. Shaft drive and cruise, riding modes are customizable so you could essentially make it any horsepower you wanted between 123 and the minimum setting. 17" wheels, naked sport/tourer with all the toys you could want.
 
Back
Top