postoak_imp
Been there
Thread starter
The weight doesn't bother me since I'm 6'1" and can easily flat-foot it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The DCT can be manually shifted, just as they have been doing in professional motor bike (and automobile) racing.postoak_imp said:alprider -- As for DCT - no! I like shifting, I just want a lighter gear lever pull, which I can get for $500 and four hours of my time.
I do like the idea of a V4 but that is one weird engine. I see that the "x" is the adventure bike version. These almost all have no forward lean which would be unpleasant for my back.
What do you need a quick shifter for???alprider_imp said:chain..but take the new cb1000r ( my newest baby) with quickshifter and slipclutch...
or too chain the 2017 CB1100 has an easy going slipclutch...
.
and i think there are any naked BMWs without chain
.
...Stichill_imp said: