Razor
Been there
Thread starter
Had this on a 1997 Valkyrie. Installed it on the CB1100. Hope to test it out tomorrow.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

:clap: :clap: :clap:redbirds_imp said:Ah, another RLET free beauty.


It does look like a part or cam is missing. Its odd because the Brake Away was made for a larger diameter throttle (Valkyrie vs CB1100). I used the largest rubber piece in the kit, and it held fine.Lord Popgun_imp said:Lazer,
It looks like the cam is missing. Is it? If so you can get parts, sometimes for free, from BrakeAway


Tell me, popgun, I can't wait to know: why do you want ribbing on your RLETs?Lord Popgun_imp said:The BrakeAway on my ST takes up a lot of space on heated grips as they are not as long as the stock. Which I though was weird as they are Honda. Lucky for me I have small hands.
You're good on the RLETS. Just a little ribbing here and there to have fun on the board![]()

TMI fellows.Lord Popgun_imp said:Well Cormanus, Bubba likes it.![]()
TMI fellows.redbirds_imp said:TMI fellows.Lord Popgun_imp said:Well Cormanus, Bubba likes it.![]()
Well, I am used to being an outcast. Being breast-fed on Hondas throughout my motorcycling history I can sincerely appreciate the love that RLETs inspires...........BUT I have always been drawn to the minor, more performance-inspired farkles like different levers/mirrors/bar-ends, etc. Perhaps I can get Takashi or even U-KANAYA to produce some RLET-LESS t-shirts or decals. LOL!!! :clap: :biker:Lord Popgun_imp said:Oh you too now, huh Inline? :dodgy: Well No RLET shirts for you or Redbirds![]()

Well, I am used to being an outcast. Being breast-fed on Hondas throughout my motorcycling history I can sincerely appreciate the love that RLETs inspires...........BUT I have always been drawn to the minor, more performance-inspired farkles like different levers/mirrors/bar-ends, etc. Perhaps I can get Takashi or even U-KANAYA to produce some RLET-LESS t-shirts or decals. LOL!!! :clap: :biker:Inline4_imp said:Well, I am used to being an outcast. Being breast-fed on Hondas throughout my motorcycling history I can sincerely appreciate the love that RLETs inspires...........BUT I have always been drawn to the minor, more performance-inspired farkles like different levers/mirrors/bar-ends, etc. Perhaps I can get Takashi or even U-KANAYA to produce some RLET-LESS t-shirts or decals. LOL!!! :clap: :biker:Lord Popgun_imp said:Oh you too now, huh Inline? :dodgy: Well No RLET shirts for you or Redbirds![]()
Now that would be cool! Hehe!![]()