Average CB1100 Rider Age

huxley2_imp said:
I'm too old to recall if I voted in this poll in the last 3 years +
Lord Popgun_imp said:
huxley2_imp said:
I'm too old to recall if I voted in this poll in the last 3 years +
LOL! I know how you feel :D Luckily there is an asterisk by the age you voted for.
LOL! I know how you feel :D Luckily there is an asterisk by the age you voted for.
I was just about to respond "same here" to the first quote when I saw the second.

But I also when back to page 1 and saw that this thread was started nearly 4 years ago, and so the results would be somewhat different if all the people that voted did again in a new poll. Likely the middle of the curve moves down (older) a bit.
 
New to the group, just bought a used '13.
Went in to the local shop only to buy oil for my SR400 and walked out with the cb. Really excited.
Now I just need to follow through with the agreement I made with myself and sell the SR :(

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just turned 30 yrs. Loving this bike, incredibly smooth, like meditating on wheels :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
 
i am 54 and have had my CB 1100 for 3 years, I have owned 14 motorcycles in the last 37 years and this is by far the best. it is here to stay.
 
jakeknob_imp said:
New to the group, just bought a used '13.
Went in to the local shop only to buy oil for my SR400 and walked out with the cb. Really excited.
Now I just need to follow through with the agreement I made with myself and sell the SR :(

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just turned 30 yrs. Loving this bike, incredibly smooth, like meditating on wheels :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
When you get used to your CB, you will find out, that the SR is a bit feeble. That's what I noticed while testriding it. Too feeble to buy it, although I liked it.

But nevertheless, if you can afford the luxury of owning more than 1 bike, I would keep it, it has its own little charme. In Germany the SR has disappeared from the market this year and there have not many been sold.

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
jakeknob_imp said:
New to the group, just bought a used '13.
Went in to the local shop only to buy oil for my SR400 and walked out with the cb. Really excited.
Now I just need to follow through with the agreement I made with myself and sell the SR :(

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just turned 30 yrs. Loving this bike, incredibly smooth, like meditating on wheels :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
When you get used to your CB, you will find out, that the SR is a bit feeble. That's what I noticed while testriding it. Too feeble to buy it, although I liked it.

But nevertheless, if you can afford the luxury of owning more than 1 bike, I would keep it, it has its own little charme. In Germany the SR has disappeared from the market this year and there have not many been sold.

Wisedrum
When you get used to your CB, you will find out, that the SR is a bit feeble. That's what I noticed while testriding it. Too feeble to buy it, although I liked it.

But nevertheless, if you can afford the luxury of owning more than 1 bike, I would keep it, it has its own little charme. In Germany the SR has disappeared from the market this year and there have not many been sold.

Wisedrum Yeah, it did end up being too feeble, but a wonderful little ride!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
 
G'day greekcb and welcome to the forum.
 
Closer to 71
This is M/C #17 over a period of 54 years.
 
good to see some older guys on here and some still have their CB750's .
sad you have riding seasons as that would be as hard to take as cold weather itself .
AC last night , windows open with fans tonight.
 
I'm 64 and don't have a CB1100 yet but considering one in order to be in a better riding position for my lower back and tailbone/sciatica issues. The cruiser riding position is making things worse right now.
 
TimeIsFleeting_imp said:
Old enough that half the time I look down, I wonder why my turn signal is still on.

Ha, I skew towards the younger side of the age distribution of CB riders and have the same "issue".


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This thread has been going on so long I moved to a different slot a couple of years ago, I would guess some others have to - ferret ?
 
Back
Top