Average CB1100 Rider Age

CA200_imp said:
Someone should figure out how to update this thread - when I took it I was 65 now 67 !
ferret aren't you about to change a slot?
Yep in May right before the rally I move into the next to last group on the survey. Then it will be awhile before I become a badas* and move into Rocky and Bokobobs group lol
 
Thanks for the many nice things said about Rocky and me still riding...
I don't smoke; I don't chew; I don't go out with girls that do..
 
Verdecken_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Careful, Verdecken, or we're making you wear a diaper on our ride to Bland.

Hmmmm, the extra padding may be nice...

Hmmmm, the extra padding may be nice...
And now you know why us old guys never complain about the CB1100's seat. ;)
 
I will be 64 in October just retired 2 weeks ago I bought my CB last week ( retirement gift to myself ). I have had both hips replaced and the Goldwing was getting to be a little to much for everyday riding. The CB takes me back to my roots when I started riding in 1973 on a 750 four.
 
Will turn 65 in November, I was around 25 when I started riding. Had a Kawasaki 125CC dirt bike. Finally got a real motorcycle in April of 83 when I bought my Honda CB 750. I'm enjoying the charms of a Honda with a lot more muscle than I used to control in the 80's and 90's. Let's see how long I can stay on the saddle.
 
since this started iin 2013 I have since moved into the 7% group. lol
 
I bought mine nearly two years ago at the age of 27. I got it from the Honda dealership I used to work at. They said I was one of the younger people to buy one, but they all applauded my decision. Given that my first bike was an '81 KZ550 this was the only logical decision for me.
 
Back
Top