Average CB1100 Rider Age

Rocky_imp said:
78 last weekend.
Happy birthday, Rocky! :beerchug: Ride on ... and on ... and on.
 
New CB1100 owner. 65 years young! Old enough to appreciate the history behind these fine machines.

My first ride was a 1965 Honda 305 Superhawk. Lots of fun!
 
28... My initial thought was that I might be the youngest, but I see that some votes have come in for the 16-24 category.
 
Hello. I thought I had posted to this thread but I checked all 35 pages and do not see my entry, so will do so again, and if this is a repeat, please forgive and blame my age...I have had 21 bikes since 2008 and have four left. I have a perfect record and lost money on every one I sold.

In less than four months I'll be 80 years old, God willing. I am blessed with exceptionally good health. I am not afraid to ride very fast for short distances...wonderful to be on the green side of the grass.
 
Retsel_imp said:
64 here. First motorcycle ride and first crash was on a honda 305. 1964.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Well, at least you got that out of the way!
 
jrns_imp said:
DAC_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
Bob, you and Rocky are inspirations for many of us I think. Many more years of happy riding to you both.
Absolutely!
Absolutely!
living legends they are ..;) and agree - inspiring for sure!
Absolutely!
living legends they are ..;) and agree - inspiring for sure!
Cut it out you guys! You're making me blush :D
But I will say that at this age to have excellent health, strength, reflexes and eyesight is more than a blessing that allows me to still be doing this.
 
Blessed you both are—Rocky and Bob. May you ride for many years.
 
As of today (and as it has been since the beginning of the survey) 60% of CB owners are between 46 and 65. The amazing fact to me that nearly twice as many 66-75 guys own one as compared to 16-25 year old guys.
 
Someone should figure out how to update this thread - when I took it I was 65 now 67 !
ferret aren't you about to change a slot?
 
Back
Top