Average CB1100 Rider Age

I ride every Wed. with a group of retired guys, we are called "Over the Hill Gang". Believe it or not, I am not the oldest. My other bike for longer rides is a BMW K 1600 GT. A great touring bike. We are lucky and can ride year around here in Florida.
 
Topstroke_imp said:
I ride every Wed. with a group of retired guys, we are called "Over the Hill Gang". Believe it or not, I am not the oldest. My other bike for longer rides is a BMW K 1600 GT. A great touring bike. We are lucky and can ride year around here in Florida.
"Over the Hill" gang. I love it. Are they a chapter of the "Sons of Arthritis"? A bad to the bone mob I believe.

0f05d7e8d6a0abf773587af35c341555.jpg

(Photo courtesy of Cormanus, from his thread.)

Cheers
 
Haha! I love it. I just sent that pic to my aging riding pals. One of them is thinking of replacing his 900 lb. Harley with a lighter bike. Another is getting his knees replaced next month. We may start a chapter :D
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Haha! I love it. I just sent that pic to my aging riding pals. One of them is thinking of replacing his 900 lb. Harley with a lighter bike. Another is getting his knees replaced next month. We may start a chapter :D
Fly, some of my riding buddies are already there including me. We are half blind, have joint problems, and all sorts of physical issues. They have proclaimed me the toughest of the bunch but that is not saying much. lol

Thats why a couple of my hard core riding buddies have a gold wing and a can am spyder. They planned ahead for old age and I refused to do that. Im going to ride a naked standard as long as I can because it just what I like in a motorcycle.

If I get run over tomorrow I would not change that. I would like to get one of those tee shirts though. :D
 
Leaning_imp said:
Bought a used 2014 DLX two weeks ago.
I'm an immature 67, my wife is a very mature 62.
Welcome Leaning!
You know the saying- "If you haven't grown up by 60, you don't have to!"

Best regards from George, a fellow immature one who's 60, with a wife who is also a very mature 52....
 
What are you leaning towards?

Welcome. :)
 
Cormanus_imp said:
What are you leaning towards?

Welcome. :)
Well I was thinking of leaning into the curves with my CB 1100, but in these parts it's more likely that I'll be leaning into a 30mph crosswind.

Thanks for the welcome!
 
Just a different kind of sailing... Or flying ;)
 
Back
Top