Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:CA200_imp said:Darn after Friday I will fall in the 7.24% group.
"Over the Hill" gang. I love it. Are they a chapter of the "Sons of Arthritis"? A bad to the bone mob I believe.Topstroke_imp said:I ride every Wed. with a group of retired guys, we are called "Over the Hill Gang". Believe it or not, I am not the oldest. My other bike for longer rides is a BMW K 1600 GT. A great touring bike. We are lucky and can ride year around here in Florida.

Fly, some of my riding buddies are already there including me. We are half blind, have joint problems, and all sorts of physical issues. They have proclaimed me the toughest of the bunch but that is not saying much. lolFlynrider_imp said:Haha! I love it. I just sent that pic to my aging riding pals. One of them is thinking of replacing his 900 lb. Harley with a lighter bike. Another is getting his knees replaced next month. We may start a chapter![]()

Welcome Leaning!Leaning_imp said:Bought a used 2014 DLX two weeks ago.
I'm an immature 67, my wife is a very mature 62.

Well I was thinking of leaning into the curves with my CB 1100, but in these parts it's more likely that I'll be leaning into a 30mph crosswind.Cormanus_imp said:What are you leaning towards?
Welcome.![]()
