Average CB1100 Rider Age

Picking mine up after work today:cool: Im 36 and retiring my Street triple R for now. My Dad owned a 750 and a 76 goldwing so it runs in the family but my Fiance does not like the idea but im on deaf ears right now....:)
 
Well, I'm on board! Just purchased mine today, pick it up on Monday. Looks like I'm one of the younger ones at 33 but not the youngest. To me it represents a great real world useable bike that perfectly suits the kind of riding I do. This is my third CB.
 
I picked up mine a few weeks back. I had a friend send me a picture back around Dec or Jan and it haunted me. I sold my BMW K75S and traded my Road Star 1600 to get in. I owned a 1970 CB750 back when I was in the USAF in '71 and bought a new '75 Gold Wing right before I was discharged. Back before they turned them into Buicks.
I swore to the wife that I'd leave this one alone for at least a year.
She BELIEVED me!:D
Anyway, I just turned 60.
 
23 Here. I've been riding old bikes from the beginning.

Sport bikes are too serious for the street, they end up being less enjoyable than a UJM.
 
Waffa_imp said:
23 Here. I've been riding old bikes from the beginning.

Sport bikes are too serious for the street, they end up being less enjoyable than a UJM.
Yea, it's not fun having your knees in your armpits, especially when you get to be as old as a lot of us here.;)
 
Mike you are my hero of the day. My goal is to ride until Im at least 70. 6 1/2 years to go!
 
Ferret; you are in prime Guzzi range. When you turn 70, you better buy a Guzzi (or do it now!), get some red suspenders and a corn cob pipe. That way you can keep on riding until you are daisy fertilizer. :)
 
Rboe_imp said:
Ferret; you are in prime Guzzi range. When you turn 70, you better buy a Guzzi (or do it now!), get some red suspenders and a corn cob pipe. That way you can keep on riding until you are daisy fertilizer. :)
**************************************************

Hey, don't forget about us old BMW geezers!
We wear white dust jackets to check tire pressures.
 
As I read it a full 70% of buyers are between 36 and 75... With the vast majority between 46 and 65
 
Nano Tech_imp said:
DOB- 01/25/1977
Age = 36..
Love= CB 1100 (Non-ABS).

:)
I graduated high school in 1977. Thanks, now I feel old :P
Buffalohead_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
Ferret; you are in prime Guzzi range. When you turn 70, you better buy a Guzzi (or do it now!), get some red suspenders and a corn cob pipe. That way you can keep on riding until you are daisy fertilizer. :)
**************************************************

Hey, don't forget about us old BMW geezers!
We wear white dust jackets to check tire pressures.
**************************************************

Hey, don't forget about us old BMW geezers!
We wear white dust jackets to check tire pressures. If Guzzi riders have red suspenders and corn cob pipes an BMW riders have white dust jackets and air pressure gauges, what would the look be for CB100 riders, tied dyed jackets and Kevlar bell bottoms? :D
 
1977 was a great year for me. I was in the Navy and made a West Pac cruise on the good ole Constellation (CV-64) Great fun cruise and I made !st class on it!
 
oldyaler wrote:

[/QUOTE]If Guzzi riders have red suspenders and corn cob pipes an BMW riders have white dust jackets and air pressure gauges, what would the look be for CB100 riders, tied dyed jackets and Kevlar bell bottoms? :D
[/QUOTE]
*****************************************************

Ha! Ha! Ha! :) You nailed it! That's great!
 
I'd buy a Guzzi only I don't like wearing my pants inside my engineer boots
 
Back
Top