buck80mph_imp
Running like a top
36 yo. I don't own a CB11 but I ride one...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
soon, I have to state that I bought the CB 1100 with 44. I bought the CB 1100 (I owned a Transalp XL700VA before) because for me it is a bike like a bike should be: straight, clean, pure, honest. No bling-bling.riding till we're 80 I can applaud, but 'working' till we're 80 I for one hope not -- working doesn't leave enough time for riding!CBXBob_imp said:60 is the new 40 we'll be working till we're 80.
I'm 69 in February. I left school in '60 and the '61 Bonnie (T120) was my dream machine. It took me to '93 to get one! It's still in the garage.The ferret_imp said:Anyone still riding past 70 is an icon in my book. Congrats GS.
69 was one of the better years for the Bonnie. My favorite was the 67 in Burgoine and white. Perfect proportions, awesome sound, beautiful motorcycle. One of the top 3 best looking motorcycles of all time imo.
. The Bridgestone BT45s I fitted at 18000kms have virtually no chicken strips and have given good service. Recommended. I'm 55, and will be putting a deposit on a 2014 dlx real soon. I really wanted the spoked wheels. I own (original owner) a 1976 CB750F.Deftquiver_imp said:So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.
Deft
Interesting poll ! Yes I had in mind the CB 1100 has been developed for riders who have known Honda bikes of the seventies. The poll confirms that, but nice to see youngsters like it also.Deftquiver_imp said:So I know honda expected this bike to be bought by the guys who wanted to re-experience the CB750's of their youth, but I'm curious how old the people who actually bought the bike are... I'm probably the youngster of the group at 29.
Deft
Made 63 this pass March 19. It looks like U die before U buy a CB11 any older than 65!LOL!jamboa_imp said:Made 63 this pass March 19. It looks like U die before U buy a CB11 any older than 65!LOL!The ferret_imp said:63 on May 18