LucienLeFranc
Running like a top
Thread starter
My very new to me '14 DX has 11k miles. The exterior is pristine, and--if a $$$$wiss watch was a motorcycle--it would sound like this. Brakes, clutch, shifting, steering--smooth as butter.
I didn't get the maintenance records with the bike (dumb), but the previous owner is an older car and motorcycle collector, and the original owner before that worked at the dealership, so I'm almost completely certain that the maintenance schedule had been followed.
The 8K service was probably done three or maybe five or more years ago?
I'm inclined to ride it as is until 12k, inspect everything per the 8k schedule along with performing the 12k maintenance at that time.
Good plan?
Thoughts and advice regarding any specicific parts of the bike to check immediately instead of waiting?
I didn't get the maintenance records with the bike (dumb), but the previous owner is an older car and motorcycle collector, and the original owner before that worked at the dealership, so I'm almost completely certain that the maintenance schedule had been followed.
The 8K service was probably done three or maybe five or more years ago?
I'm inclined to ride it as is until 12k, inspect everything per the 8k schedule along with performing the 12k maintenance at that time.
Good plan?
Thoughts and advice regarding any specicific parts of the bike to check immediately instead of waiting?

