I just spent 18 days wandering the great state of Colorado on a 2013 Honda CRF250L. You guys and gals like pics so I will throw some up. I did not ride it out, I trailered it. So shoot me! I had to get lessons on how to trailer a bike first.
Spent the first 4 days in the Poudre Canyon. Moose City up there.
Hy 14
Saw my first CRF250L other than mine. These guys where from Fort Collins. They had it chained to a tree when they went fishing!
Laramie River road was a fast dirt ride.
I will add to this as time permits.
Spent the first 4 days in the Poudre Canyon. Moose City up there.
Hy 14
Saw my first CRF250L other than mine. These guys where from Fort Collins. They had it chained to a tree when they went fishing!
Laramie River road was a fast dirt ride.
I will add to this as time permits.




