Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
I have heard more than once of people buying hydraulic jacks/lifts from the stinky chinese tool place that didn't have any/enough fluid in them. They will rise, but then unexpectedly fall as well. Sorta like....:blush:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Probably going to jinx mine by stating I've owned it now for about 4 years with no problems to report. Don't know how I ever lived without it.Chapomis_imp said:I have heard more than once of people buying hydraulic jacks/lifts from the stinky chinese tool place that didn't have any/enough fluid in them. They will rise, but then unexpectedly fall as well. Sorta like....:blush:



No, I've seen those and they didn't have all the connectors. I found a new old stock harness after searching for a few months. I paid $150 for it. What bike do you need it for?Ole_imp said:Where did you get your wire harness? Thailand? I ask because I may need one and have heard mixed results on Thailand origin harnesses. Thank you.
64 CB77 Superhawk no blinkersMike546_imp said:No, I've seen those and they didn't have all the connectors. I found a new old stock harness after searching for a few months. I paid $150 for it. What bike do you need it for?Ole_imp said:Where did you get your wire harness? Thailand? I ask because I may need one and have heard mixed results on Thailand origin harnesses. Thank you.
64 CB77 Superhawk no blinkersOle_imp said:64 CB77 Superhawk no blinkersMike546_imp said:No, I've seen those and they didn't have all the connectors. I found a new old stock harness after searching for a few months. I paid $150 for it. What bike do you need it for?Ole_imp said:Where did you get your wire harness? Thailand? I ask because I may need one and have heard mixed results on Thailand origin harnesses. Thank you.




The colors look off a little in the pictures but it's not noticeable in person.Chapomis_imp said:Nice, I like the before and afters and the odometer with 1 mile




Not yet but I'm planning on starting it this weekend. I've got an old lawn mower gas tank I'll strap to the frame to test it out. About the only other thing left is painting the chain guard and recovering a seat.Chapomis_imp said:Have you fired it up yet ?