Yamaha Factory Fill UOA

Ack-CB11_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Your posted pic shows and clicking on the picture does bring up a bigger, clearer picture.
 
Just out of curiosity why would you have oil tested at 250 miles? 3,000 -4000 miles I could understand, but how sheared or polluted could oil be at 250 miles?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Just out of curiosity why would you have oil tested at 250 miles? 3,000 -4000 miles I could understand, but how sheared or polluted could oil be at 250 miles?
Mainly personal demons.........:thumbsup:

And I wanted the base ingredients before it was to contaminated or sheared down.
Just to find out if the factory puts in anything special for the break-in miles.
Turns out not at the Niken plant. While the MT's FZ's and Tracers, all same CP3 motors, get full synthetic off the line and their manuals say use only full synth all weights.
My manual says regular oil and no thinner than 10w40.

Seems strange to me?
I know, STOP thinking and just ride it.

ACK
 
Back
Top