Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Oil threads usually bring up a lot of controversy elsewhere.
Should be fine here, no haters. :celebrate:
Factory fills are often talked and argued about. Questioning whether it's break-in oil or
such stuff. Must stay in for 1st 600 miles..... on and on.
Here's a UOA "used oil analysis" from the Yamaha factory.

Looks like Yamaha doesn't use anything special. It's close to a virgin sample of
Yamalube 10w40 I saw. I hope this photobucket link is showing, click for clearer picture. I think?
ACK
Should be fine here, no haters. :celebrate:
Factory fills are often talked and argued about. Questioning whether it's break-in oil or
such stuff. Must stay in for 1st 600 miles..... on and on.
Here's a UOA "used oil analysis" from the Yamaha factory.

Looks like Yamaha doesn't use anything special. It's close to a virgin sample of
Yamalube 10w40 I saw. I hope this photobucket link is showing, click for clearer picture. I think?
ACK
